Conversation Between Storm and Taco-Calamitous

13 Visitor Messages

1. Yay! Although I wonder when I will be able to do some travelling...

And thank you for the birthday message (and again for the earlies).
  2. Happy birthday again Now when you come to the states, you can go drink with us! *thumbs up*
  3. I am trying to figure out what I'm doing with myself. Thinking of doing something crazy, like joining the Coast Guard. Or changing jobs. Glad to hear you're doing well, lady.

Heheh, Jonas Brothers. My niece loves them. And all those characters created by Disney. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  4. Hello you! Life is going well... I'm on my last year of the course and am doing a crazy animation as my major project . Recording some voices tomorrow so it should be good!

How're you keeping?

Oh, and Linkin Park aren't the modern Beetles as much as The Jonas Brothers
    Lawl...
  5. Hello, Ms. Zoe. How is life? Also, Linkin Park is so today's Beatles! You know in your heart that they measure up in every way! .... ... ...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  6. Cool beans. Barbeques rock. But rain doesn't... tell it it wasn't ordered!
  7. Its really rainy and i'm supposed to be having a BBQ party in the forest tomorrow so I hope the weather will be good! I've just been taking today easy, done a little work on my project for my friends band.
  8. Well, it's 4:40 in the morning right now, and I can't sleep... my body is cold, and my face is warm. It's great, heh. I gotta be up in an hour... Been working... you?
  9. Thanks Brother Taco, yes it has been a while!
    Hows things? Been up to anything interesting?
  10. Happy birthday, sister. We should chat more often! Been a while.
  11. So pretty much what you're telling me is that you're crazy? I see.
  12. Black Books- great comedy!

When you're drunk and believe that you are marooned in a bookshop with no food or reach of the outside world- its what you resort to... apparantly...
  13. Why would you eat the bees? How could that be pleasant?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13