Conversation Between Angantyr and Joxsjua

6 Visitor Messages

1. I watched ur movie the same night you mentioned ' Grave encounters' and you hit it on the nose! The beginning was slow and tedious but when the darkness came I felt myself easily being the one eating the rat at the end. Good choice. I don't want to recommend anything more traumatizing because I don't think you or your sister would appreciate it anything less( I will however, make you a deal if you're felling up to a challenge.) That was choice though and thank you much. Honestly thought I had replied to your message earlier, must have been a late night delusional random.
  2. I understood your 'niche' but my vocabulary retardants me to a man of fewer words so I dumb down. You talk way to quick for me, I'll try and speed up my listening so you don't refute to slowing down your speech.

I'll also write PaniPoni down, I move around the 17th so don't expect responses around that time while I get around to hooking up a solid internet connection.
    I could use some obscureness (and anime women why you no have decent proportions?) j/k, joshing, obscure joke.. I haven't been able to watch anything new for over a year now..

NHK! how dumb and fun was that, got angry with the guy yet his stalker engaged him resulting in morbid love manifesto. Enjoyed the imagery between the story-line as well.
    Have u watched hell-sing ultimate yet?! I have only missed the most recent eps that was released in what I assume was last Nov..
  3. Ah sorry I meant niche where only a few people would be interested in them though they are riddles with boring cliches too.

I recently finished PaniPoni Dash! which is the same company behind Sayonara Zetsobou Sensei and it's kind of the same thing but more out there and with cute girls. A lot of it is obscure references though.

Welcome to the NHK! is probably what you're thinking of, again the effect of this probably depends whether you've been in a similar situation. Hikikimori are a problem in Japan and some manga authors go through those periods but without the girl.
  4. I'd like something with dedication but not soft like that wishy-woshy love hina-ish. Those timid protagonists bored the heck outta me with the fairy-tale like scenarios. You're completely right, soo many cliched anime themes. There was that one more recent sayonara zetsubou or translated to "Teacher of Despair" ..I thought the first season was a riot and there was one eps. in particular. 2nd season I could only get through 5-6 episodes til I got bored with it.
    Steins;Gate? sound kinda like that one with that conspiracy shutin guy with the girl trying to turn him into a project... .. it's on the tip of my tongue but my internet is literally 16kb/sec so researching sucks for a couple more weeks until I move.
    I've written both those down(ty)

hahhah speaking of samurai, I just watch an Americanized-rendition movie starring Richard Gere and Jason Alexander where the main character was this breed of dog 'Akita' known to be raised by Samurai .. Hachiko is the name of the movie. It's really good if you have a soft spot for animals. You will want to check it out.
    ty for the ideas Angan
  5. Depends on your taste really as a lot of more recent anime only really applies to a niche but there is a lot of stuff out there that goes unnoticed if you don't dig around. The most recent example of a fairly popular anime is Steins;Gate but that has a few Otaku references in it. Sword of the Stranger might appeal to you, one of the best Samurai films I've seen.
  6. yeah i have not found a good anime in 5 years+... if uve already seen hellsing I can only advise watching "hellsing ultimate" there is only 1 eps released every 1-2 years
    What kinda anme do you prefer?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6