Conversation Between Rikkuffx and Freya

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. well i get paid for it sooo yea its my 2nd job i do it on certain days from certain times LOL its all good
  2. Is babysitting something like work for you? If it isn't... then you'll start your day off tonight.
  3. Lol im working today and babysitting tonight sooo lol hopefully i'll just relax tomorrow
  4. Babysitting? Sounds awesome, I also always wanted to do that, but I haven't got any friends who have babies, and it's quite difficult to get into it. Most people don't trust young girls they don't know personally. xD"
    I hope you enjoy your day off. Just sit down and relax for a while.
  5. Yea,I don't come on much anymore. Just been busy working and babysitting my friend's baby. i'm alright,just been exhuatsed lately,thank goodness I have a day off tomorrow lol
  6. Hey, haven't seen you around lately, how've you been?! ^^
    I'm quite fine, I'll now have two weeks of holiday until university starts *_* *happy*
  7. Hey Freya how have you been?
  8. Hehe, I think I'll tell him that he's nothing to do with it, so he shouldn't bother. I already told him that he should listen to what the lost friend has to say instead of asking me xD
  9. it's you're choice to tell him what happened. You can always tell him to mind his own business. LOL.
  10. You don't have to tell him what happened. Plus whenever I tell anyone else it always seems to get to the person or ppl you don't want it to and it makes it worse. But i g2g so i'll ttyl feel better
  11. Good thing you didn't talk to her <.<" That would make things worse. At least if she's like the friend I broke with. Talking always makes things worse when you've come that far. XD"
    But I must admit I don't like the fact that I have to tell the other friend what happened. I'm quite sure that the situation was different for me than for the lost friend. Somehow... (Complicated X.x)
  12. nat isn't talking to rachel and i haven't talked to rachel in like 2 and a half months and i don't plan to,so its better. I just have more things to worry about then rachel being mad at me when i had nothing to do with her and nat. and rachel is a person who likes drama in fact theres always someone pisisng her off and it just happens to be nat and me right now lol.(when i never did anything...she wa sthe one trying to get nat to leave my bday party and nat wouldn't) all i did was tell brooke what rachelw as saing to nat lol
  13. Meh... that sounds awful X.x It's so complicated with friends, I don't really know why this even has to happen ~..~ Always all the stress and all the lies and everything you have to go through for friends. X.x"
    Did it get better with your friends? Or is it still that bad? :/
  14. I think the guy that wants to know what happened is trying to get in the middle of things and thats only going to make it worse. If it wasn't for my friend brooke mentioning to rachel that i had vented to her(brooke) about what rachel was doing to my bff then it wouldn't have gotten around to me that rachel was questioning nat and all this about me and rachel put stuff up on her myspace under the mood thing that is about me blaming me when i hadn't talked to teh girl for 2 months and i hear something from nat so i vent to brooke and brooke kinda shouldn't have mentioned it to rachel. blah. so i think that may happenw ith you
  15. I don't like ebay.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast