Conversation Between Rikkuffx and winterborn86

13 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, there was alot more fighting, order of the phoneix members were against the death eaters, I dont think they should of cut that out tho, cos they missed out about bill and flure getting married in the next film, I'm really interested too see how will be playing bill
  2. I saw the movie. It was really good but I feel like they took alot of the book. I don't remember the book much but i know there was alot more fighting near the end.
  3. Get to see it tomorrow yaaay
    That website you posted in the VM is really interesting, will have to have a proper look through it later
  4. Lol sorry I mis read what you wrote. You said you're seeing it Monday LOL. I thought you said it comes out monday.
  5. the movie comes out wednesday...lol i think you said monday unless thats when it comes out for you
  6. Lol,I was starting to re read them but i got books for my bday so i'm reading those,but now I feel like taking a break and re reading the 6th one but i did find a site that pretty much knows alot

Slytherin - Harry Potter Wiki - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

it explains why harry could have been in slytherin even though hes not a pure blood.
  7. It's starting to bug me too lol
    I'm re-reading at the mo, I'm on a mission to read all of the books before I see the film on Monday, so I might come across it eventually lol
  8. I don't remember much of book 6 and 7 but im sure it's in there. I'm gonna pul out my books in a bit and try to find it. lol it's gonna bug me if i don't
  9. Glad you had a good day, it's been ages since I went out.
    Should hopfully be taking the kids to Thrigby Hall and Africa Alive over the summer hols, will be nice if the weather stays good
  10. I'm not too bad. I went into Boston yesterday and saw the tall ships. It was such a nice day and I had a lot of fun!
  11. I've been ok thanks how have you been??
  12. how have you been? I have not talked to you in a while.
  13. have a good new year!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13