Conversation Between Rikkuffx and Storm

12 Visitor Messages

1. *hugs* we should talk more lol we used to talk all the time
  2. Thanks yous! *hugs*
  3. Happy birthday!!
  4. A gaming and music day sounds great! I spent the other day playing wii with one of my friends- I did some daft things on Warrio Ware! Annoyingly I now really want a wii, and also want either an Xbox360 or PS3 for when FFXIII comes out. Probably the 360 as the Pal version of PS3 is a bit crappy compared to the American and Japanese versions.

Have yourself a lovely day- take care!
  5. i'm home prob gonna just hang about and play my ds we are having a snowstorm and they are advising people not to go out cause of the roads but i'm sick too so my friend may come over after work and we'll play my wii and watch movies and she will most likely sleep over and yes us cancerians ftw hehe *hugs* awesome i hope you have a good day
  6. You do too!

How are you spending yours? I'll be with a couple of friends- having a laugh at those aweful countdowns they tend to have on TV!

Ohh and I just noticed your birthday is 10 days before mine! Cancerians for the win!
  7. Happy new uear! Have a good one hun
  8. hehe its actually not too bad today i just woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat which sucks but oh well,i think its supposed to get colder in a few days,although the other night was pretty chilly!
  9. Urgh I hate the cold, thankfully its warm in this house. Outside its aweful!

Cold eyes are the worst!
  10. I'm alright. I just have a cold but its not the end of the world
  11. Great ta, yourself?
  12. Hey how are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12