Conversation Between cetra_aeris and Aerif

6 Visitor Messages

1. Awesome!

Yeah I know.. I almost wish we could all go back and elaborate on our posts. X3 I tried to find the old RP the other day here on the forum, but it seems all of the old RP's I remember aren't around anymore, even in the Cleft... o.0

Take your time with it. X3 If you rush it it'll just be less than you wanted anyway. And progress is progress. I'm sure you'll eventually finish and it will be awesome! <3
  2. Now that I know you're back, you'll be one of the first to know when I make any progress on it.

Our posts were so simple back then that it takes a lot of effort to try and translate it into a game that doesn't suck ass. Despite all of the work I've done, I've still only made it to the stage shortly before Ki and Clyde join the group.

Also, I've not touched it in sooo long
  3. Heya Aerif! Just dropping by to say hey. X3 Curious on how your Beta for the FF VII-2 game is going. Great I hope. If you have any more small testers let me know. I tried your first one and kinda can't wait for the next. lol XD
  4. Wow your birthday was the same day as my mothers and yet I missed it. I think I shall class it as a 'Naomi moment'.

Happy Belated Birthday anyway!
  5. Hey! How ya been! I miss RPing with you, but it's so hard to find time anymore.. ^^; Hope we get the chance again soon! <3
  6. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6