Conversation Between HUNK and Rhaps

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Dude
    TFF meetup
    You and I
    Redneckland
    Let's do it
  2. Um, perhaps that's because on the videos Bartz uses alot of kains arieal moves.

Kain could possibly be the best character ever. With his areial attacks almost never ending. (Provided your enemy doesn't block them quick enough.) Seriously he's got that think where he can link his attacks and like rush after people, its not like normal rushes, it's somthing different...hmm.
  3. Also you have now been repped up lol
  4. My other main will be Kain (rhyme all the time)
    He just seems like an awesome character, like the Japanese voice actor made him sound cool and his fighting reminds me of Bartz but less sucky lol
  5. Wow, never played FFXII and you want to main Vaan. This is quite possibly one of the most rare statements I've ever herd. I'm not a vaan hater but that's almost unheard of, wait to not be a steryotype!
    I want to play as Vaan too, even thouhg I think his fighting is dangerously close to Firion...(Whom I adore!) I really want to play as Gilgamesh and Laguna the most though. I'm all hyped up about it!
  6. Why yes I am lol I'm unsure whether to preorder or to just waltz in and buy it like I did with Dissidia I (or would it be [013]?)

I know already I'm gonna main with Vaan (never played XII but he seems really cool)
  7. Okay, good to know.
    (rep up for calling me broseph.)

So, exited about new Dissidia stuff? (I am and am looking for someone to talk to about it)
  8. I wasn't attacking you, broseph, I was whining about how no one commented on my post ^ - ^ I can be a bit of an attention whore sometimes
  9. Lolz, then you're a fish!
  10. I didn't even catch that fish, just found the pic somewhere XD
  11. Heh, it's cool bra.
  12. Had a feeling it was incorrect
  13. hahah, uh in reference to the Violent Femmes thing, "Why can't I get just one kiss" is Add it up.
  14. Well, I currently know alittle bit of whatever. I don't know much outside of FF songs. I know most of Soy Bomb and Otherside by Red Hot Chili peppers. Other than that its all final fantasy junk!

Trying to learn The Reble Army Theme from FFII.
  15. I'm sure you're better than I lol
    What songs are ya learning?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast