Conversation Between HUNK and Josh_R

67 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Been forever, huh? lol

How you been bro?
  2. My dude!!!
  3. No sir, I've got Psn. I bought a ps3. (Personally because I didn't want to pay for online access and I want to play valkyria chroincles and metal gear solid five. )
  4. You have xbl man.
  5. Thanks, I hope to stay awhile, "Be all I can be" as they used to say.

I still don't quitefeeling like I'm really caught up yet... -_- I really need to get to Gamestop, cause I'm so sick of MW3 already. xD It's the only game I have... sadface.
  6. I hope your military career goes good man. The military gave me alot in the short time I was with it.

Welcome to this gen of gaming sir
  7. Well least you got a job sir.

I suppose I technically have a job, but I have to wait... I got through all the MEPs crud and am waiting on shipping out for basic training. I don't get to leave til September 25th though. (Day after my birthday.... Ironic, no?) Just recently got a PS3 too! So it's kinda nice to be catching up with the current generation of consol gamming. That's it though. Hahaha
  8. I have been pretty good lately got myself a new job, been working quite a bit, other than that I haven't done anything how wbu.
  9. Welcome bud, so how ya been lately?
  10. thanks man
  11. Happy birthday, old man.
  12. Well I'm goin' through with the Army stuff first. I may switch at some point, but for now, I'm going to keep an army carrer at the front. I've not taken the ASVAB yet, but I scored really high on the practice exam my Sgt. gave me... It's been awhile though so I don't remember my score. xD Should be going to MEPs soon though, so I'll know shortly.
  13. When I signed up I wasn't in Marine shape. So they got me a trainer, he got in pretty good shape so that when I got shipped out to boot camp I was pretty good.

Have you taken the ASVAB yet. I did pretty good on it. You only need to score a 50 to qualify for the Corps. The higher the score though the better jobs that become available for you. I luckily scored a 78 a high score. Higher than any of the guys I was in camp with. So I was able to get myself a good job, that led to an excellent career.

You live in NC, or SC don't you. If so, and you do make it in the Corps you will more than likely be shipped to Parris Island for boot camp. Its where I was, its tough man. They try their best to weed out the weak, and whatnot. Either way man good luck to you. It is a honorable thing to serve our country man so best of luck to you.
  14. DAAAYMN!!!

Ex Marine? Much respect here. (Kinda my inspirations.) I'd have loved to join the Marine Corp. but right now as I said, I'll need more training before I could pass marine pt...
  15. well my k/d is 3.5 that means I kill on average 350% more people than I get killed.

Future soldier program, ex marine i'm intrigued. haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 67
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast