Conversation Between HUNK and Freya

6 Visitor Messages

1. Actually, I think almost everybody had some adoptees who just disappeared after a certain amount of time... That's sad, but it happens everytime.
    Still, thank you for all the patience and the help at the adoption agency. If TFF had any money to spend on all you great people, I'd give you a trophy for being an adopter for such a long time!
  2. Yeah... I'm gonna have to ask that you remove me from the adoptor list. I've been on this list for awhile now and it always seems the adoptee's I get fall into inactivity and die or something... :'/ I know that there are "some" new folks who are here to stay but I don't think I should play the adoptor role anymore.
  3. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  4. Hi HUNK, I have a new adoptee for you: it's Zanekin. :>
  5. Alrighty then.
    (Glad to finally be back in action) If he asks anything I don't know, I'll be sure to find someone who does.
  6. Hey hey, you have a new adoptee! ^^ It's Red Wizard. He may ask unusual questions, he said, so I think you'll be able to help him best.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6