Conversation Between HUNK and Pete

5 Visitor Messages

1. Ah man, that sounds rough. I hope it wasn't anything that could screw you up for any future jobs. I'm glad that you're getting out though and can use everything to transition it into civilian life.

Stay safe til you're out, brother.
  2. Well man I won't lie to you, I just made some choices that were concidered wrong to the army and the government in general. Can't really help it though, the Army is a very stressfull life man, I was ready to be done with it. I still learned a lot though. I still feel it's made me a better person than I was before. I think everyone should serve a few years, just for their own benefit. It's taught me an incredible work ethic and I think it's done a pretty good job of preparing me for the civi life.
  3. Ah shit man. Did something happen, or was it just the end of your contract?

I've been good. Pretty much doing the same thing I've been doing haha.
  4. The man, the legend, Pete. What's up man?
    I'm in a pretty rough spot right now. Bein' seperated from the Army but learned many things while I've been here so I actually feel pretty well prepared to go back into the civilian world. Can't wait to head home though, should be gettin' out in about a month or so.
    What're you up to bro?
  5. how the hell are ya man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5