Conversation Between HUNK and Robbo

98 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Alright Kiddo, Long time no see
  2. Active is a strong word...

I checked today though and found I was missed by some so I'll pop in every chance I get. I'm on holiday leave right now, but I been livin' the army life so haven't had much time y'know.
  3. You still active around these parts bro?
  4. Doesn't sound that hard to manage. My folks are giving me some budgeting training. (We're uber poor so naturally we're good at budgeting what money we get.)
  5. yeah a buddy of mine from the midlands made one he also failed at keeping it up
  6. Yeah I don't know anybody on TFF in real life. (I had friends from school who started accounts but they never kept up on 'em, sucks really. v.v)
  7. can't believe i'm talking to one of my old school buds still you're like the only one dude.
  8. Yeah, I skipped out on my preschool, cause I'm a bro, bro, bro.
  9. You're too pro for pre-school
  10. Never herd of reception. Plus I don't know when I was supposed to start school, I just know that one day I was there. (And I skiped pre-school, I was too awesome )
  11. Pre-school is optional at age 3 then reception at age 4 i think reception is equivalent to kindergarten?
  12. Wow. You must have started school really early then. (Cause I'm young for my level of schooling, I started alittle earlier.) (Why's every other country have such great education systems anyway?)
  13. if i were in the US you'd be a year ahead of me, although i'm finishing my first year of college BISH.
  14. I just graduated in may. Our semesteres start in August though. (Time zone stuff is wierd...)
    Technically I'd be a year behind of you.
  15. Yupp i envy you so an extra holiday, plus i finished high school last year and now i'm finishing my first year of college and so would you, also our year starts in September so i think you may be a year ahead of me in the US.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 98
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast