Conversation Between Magi of Worlds and Cloud87

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hey bud of course I'd be glad to be your friend on psn! Sorry I'm just now responding to this. It's been a super hectic and busy year for me. My psn id is chevycavalier01 if you want to add me first.
  2. If you want to know my PSN is eagleeye8715 if you want to be friends with me on PS4 if not i fully understand
  3. Don't worry i will & if you don't mind me saying these 2 side notes again to remind you i like to say it again if you don't mind .

1. i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy and hentai & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games, varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games.

2. I admit that i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally
  4. Sweet! Glad you finally got that ps4! I hope you have fun with it and enjoy your gaming.
  5. I'm doing awesome as always & so you know as 1 of my updates for you so you know what's going on with me my mom got me a PS4 for Christmas to be specific it's a uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB slim PS4 & I'm still waiting for my mom to get me a FFXV .
  6. How's it hanging?
  7. Well I wish you luck in getting both for either Christmas or around it. Actually hadn't noticed that your birthday was coming up, sorry. Happy early birthday in case I'm not able to be online that day.
  8. & if you haven't noticed my birthday is on December 28th
  9. Awesome always and so you know i hope my mom gets me a PS4 & a FFXV since I've asked a PS4 & a FFXV for Christmas either she gets me a PS4 & a FFXV for Christmas or for my birthday I'm guessing she'll get me a PS4 on January since it's pretty expansive at the moment i just hope i do get a PS4 & a FFXV other then that I'm doing awesome as always
  10. How have you been doing?
  11. I enjoyed the Crisis series myself. Pretty good game.
  12. It was fun i had a lot of fun just in case you didn't notice I've bought myself Crysis 2 Platinum Hits for Xbox 360 in my collection yesterday and before you ask me if i love it or not so far i love it
  13. So how was your Thanksgiving weekend?
  14. I just posted that a few minutes ago so your fine. I'm doing pretty good. Just making final touches on the RP with my helper before we start posting. You may have to read it when it gets started. Heartless and I are pretty good writers.
  15. I apologize for a little late response I'm doing awesome as always what about you ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast