Conversation Between Red XIV and Imposter

7 Visitor Messages

1. People can sense the impending end-times (it is 2012, after all), and so they're flocking to safe havens like TFF to spend their last days on Earth with long-lost loved ones.
  2. Oh wow halfway to your midlife crisis. Fun times haha! Well enjoy the return, you should remember some faces because the last few weeks have seen a rather large return from older members.
  3. All is quiet on the western front. Midway through my college career. Things are generally going well, although my upcoming birthday (the big 2-0) has made me nostalgic, hence my return.
  4. Nah nothing has really happened at all. Things are going real well currently! How about yourself?
  5. Consider yourself smashed because I am indeed online. This place hasn't changed much at all in my absence, has it? These visitor message thingies are new to me. I don't know what I'm doing. Geez, I sound like a 70 year old man learning to text for the first time.

Anyway, how's it going?
  6. Smash me pink you're online!
  7. Hey you, come back to TFF....your rps are getting members again! That is exciting isn't it?

Anyways what else is new in the life of Red?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7