Conversation Between Azuteor and Chez Daja

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. No problem!
  2. No problem, it's well deserved after all! Thanks for yours in return.
  3. Hullo, Chez Ma, thanks for your vote! *hugs* ^^;
  4. Thing is I can't have anything less than 4 mins. The safe zone is 3.45 to 4 mins. At the rate of normal speech, a person speaks about 200 to 300 words per minute. xD If we don't meet it we get 15 pts subtracted from the amount of points possible for the project.

Sheesh. xD

HS gets tougher towards college.
  5. When I public spoke, I found the easiest way to get around it, is not to plan massive amounts of things to say unless you have to. Also, I remember that getting straight to the point was best, and meant the speech lasted considerably less time.
  6. Lol, you do have a point.

xD I've been lucky for the past two days because I didn't get a chance to present my persuasive speech to the class. Speaking in front of crowds of people stinks! How do you cope with this?
  7. I like most art. I usually mix realism with surrealist colours these days. I covered most genres in college, though, so I used a little of everything.

And aye, no rules is good. Of course, in college, there were various rules. For example if you'd drawn some kind of vulgar penis, you'd get told off.
    I didn't do that, though, haha. I wish I had.
  8. What type of art are you into? Abstract? Realism? Cartoon?

I really like how there is a sense of freedom whenever you are creating something from your imagination. It's the fact that there is no rules!
  9. Oohhh, nice. I was actually going to go to med school to become a surgeon. But it just didn't happen. I'm sure it could've, but in the end, there were multiple reasons as to why it wouldn't work out. Good luck with medicine, though.

The classes were interesting enough. Sadly, the room was so small so I often got squished in with a lot of other students so a lot of people were copying my work, but the reason we were so squished was because one side of the building was completely flooded earlier on before the academic year started, so they were finishing all the refurbishment.
    The classes were great fun until they wanted us to study history of art. There are only a select few artists who were interesting enough to study... Trust me. That part of the course sucked. I didn't much like the field trips, either, but that's only because I'm not keen on looking at mordern art and London has become central to a little modern art world.
  10. In college, I'll do my best to major in something in the medical field. Drawing and comic-ing will be my hobby and possibly earn some extra cash along the way.

xD That sucks that you had those kind of students in your classes. What were your classes like?
  11. No probs.

Any idea of what you're going to do in college? I had so many choices and chose art and design. It was so interesting, but I was surprised at how many dumb people were there. And I don't just mean dumb, I mean..... beyond stupid.
    Some of them turned up three hours late saying "I forget when I'm supposed to come in." Haha. I saw people get shouted at though, so it wasn't all bad.
  12. Yeah, I'm excited about leaving HS! xD I don't have to deal with a lot of junk that normal teenagers have to deal with! Yup, I will be going to college!

Thanks for greeting me happy birthday!
  13. Happy birthday!
  14. Aye, still here, haha. Excited about leaving high school next year?
    You going onto college?
  15. Hey! You still remember me! Haha!

xD Who did you adopt? Was that about 2 years ago? Man, time sure passes by in this forum, ma. Lots of memories! Glad you're still here!

^^; One more year till I graduate from high school!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast