Conversation Between SailorCallie and Dawezy

12 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday, Dawezy!!
  2. I let the domain expire, paying $180~ish a year for something I don't particularly use anymore for like .. anything. Seemed about time to let go - all the web tools I used to make all my content was from torrents over a 15 odd years ago so its for the best, don't want to pay for a fully fledged license for something I'll never boot up again .. not a fan of piracy as I was in my earlier years.

Sorry to disappoint love lol
  3. Hey, Dawezy! What happened to your FFIV website?
  4. I should get around to buying one, even if it's refurbished, before Sony discontinues making the PSPs in favor for it's successor, the PSVita, which will be backwards compatible with a good chunk of games, including the Final Fantasy series.
  5. Got that last year thanks to Loco, fine piece of hardware
  6. Rumor has it that you got a PlayStation Portable?
  7. Haven't been using Xfire or MSN anymore really, or AIM for that matter.. wonder if I can remember the password lol. I'm on Steam most the time now, as the majority of my game collection is housed there. Same email addy as Xfire, you'll find it ^_^
  8. Hey, there! It's been too long of a time since I've heard from you. Rumor has it that you got yourself your own PlayStation Portable?
  9. Happy New Year, Dawezy! It may be already 2011 Down Under (as of this typing), but I've got a good several hours of 2010 left in America.
  10. Luckily for me all the wildfires and etc are way down south, another state of Australia. I'm way up the top in Queensland~ but we got some flooding happening on this end of it, also, far from my location so I can be thankful. :3

Also, you're on Alexander? send me a tell sometime woman~ lol, can take a guess at my username.
  11. Hey, Dawezy. I hope you're avoiding those damned wildfires down there. We hate to lose you if something like that happened. As for me, once I get settled into a new job, I will definitely return to playing FFXI. In short, it's been a rough several months since I've moved to another state, but I'm doing well as of this typing.

First, I've gotten the sub-job quest taken cared of (before my unexpected hiatus due to my card's lack of funds), and now once I return, I will tackle the other jobs as well as getting ready to obtain a Chocobo license and hit Lvl. 30 on my Red Mage job (which I've started out in the first place) so that I can unlock the other classes like Dark Knight.

Stay safe out there!

SailorCallie
    FFXI Username: Darklady
    FFXI Server: Alexander
  12. Happy Holidays, Dawezy! However you celebrate that is.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12