Conversation Between Sean and Zargabaath

3 Visitor Messages

1. Well it is the "Wheel" of Time. And Ouroborous is intertwines with the wheel. Neverending. But I think it was right not to kill of the dark one, because w/o freedom of choice, Rand's future would be the alternate to the Dark One's.

SPOILER!!:
    I too found him being unable to channel quite weird. I understand why the three - Rand, Perrin, & Mat - would no longer be ta'verene - because it is a new age. But does Mat still have his luck like Perrin his wolf ability? And what about the conversation between the Tuon and Artur Hawking that Mat told the later to have? What was said and what are the effects of such a talk. What I really didn't understand was how Rand could not use the one power, but he thought the pipe was lit and it was so. I do not know where this ability came from. That is my biggest question.
  2. A Memory of Light spoilers:

Spoiler:
    A Memory of Light was.... redonkulous. It was every bit of awesome I expected it to be and then some. I wasn't too thrilled with the Song of the Tuatha'an being completely ignored... I was also hoping for an epilogue that revealed whether or not Aviendha's vision from the pillars became true or not. The loss of the One Power by Rand at the end was frustrating. Channeling is supposed to be tied to the soul, so why did he lose the ability to channel the One Power by body swapping w/ Elan's new body? It becomes really difficult to care also, when you think of time as cyclical. The way Ishmael talked throughout the series, and Rand's resealing of the bore in the way the Creator originally did.... it just means it'll happen again and again and again. So the legacy of his actions becomes moot.

Otherwise I was very impressed. Non-stop action that I couldn't put down.
  3. Good to see another readier of the Wheel of Time. How did you like the final entry?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3