Conversation Between SuperSabin and Andromeda

66 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. No, the value the console is solely going to be based off of games originally made for the Wii U. Anything extra like that would just be considered a bonus, but not a motivating factor for me. The console needs to stand on it's own games for me.
  2. Hey again, I have a question for you, I seem to recall you saying that you'd be picking up a Wii U when it goes lower in price for the Xenoblade X game. My question is, would you be interested in playing any of the rpgs that are on the eShop that are featured on the Wii U if you've had the opportunity?

They have the indie rpg Alphadia Genesis which is a 2D game with 3D perspective turn-based combat. And then you have the virtual console titles Breath of Fire 2, and EarthBound (SNES), Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA), Golden Sun (GBA), EDIT: and Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword(GBA).
  3. Ah yeah, I remember that. So many references.

I didn't play the secret episodes after you beat everyone's story, it didn't seem like there was anymore story just killing a bunch of super hard bosses. And I had other things I needed to do. So I skipped that.
  4. Sorry for the late reply, the reference I was referring to is the one where Aquas scared Ventus awake like in the KH1 intro with Sora and Kairi. Anyways, I finally beat the game with all 3 characters on critical mode, and I have completed the last chapter, now I am working on the secret episode. I like what is happening in the secret episode. Have you done all the extra story stuff when you played?
  5. One thing I really like about BBS is how it references KH 1 at the very beginning. Did you catch that too when you played?
  6. Ah ok, I was going to say, doing Aqua's story last is the best for story reasons. But yeah, it is terribly addicting. I'd do everything if I had the time.
  7. Yeah when you look at the PS3 version, you kinda forget that it was a PSP game, same with Type-0 (except that ones for newer systems). I think BBS is one of the best entries in KH, the battle system is already addicting. I'm at cinderella's house with ven at level 20. I'm going to use Ven, then Aqua, and then Terra in that order. I already used Terra before and beat the game back on the PSP when I rented it years ago which is why I'm doing his story last.
  8. I'm glad that you enjoyed Xillia. It's a fun story. Birth by Sleep is really good.
  9. If you haven't seen my post in the last game completed thread, I have finished the story of Xillia, I liked it, although I think it does need work in some of the story parts and character development, but that's just me.

I started on BBS: Final Mix, oh and here's half of the first parody of it someone made, it's quite amusing.Bored to Sleep 1A
  10. Namco has actually been getting a lot better with their games lately, especially the Tales games. So I'll give them a shot.
  11. That, and hopefully other older games and imports.
  12. Maybe some day they'll make the older ones available again in some earlier format.
  13. Yeah I got ya, I hold Phantasia in high regards because it has a really good storyline, it's very FF like to me.
  14. Yeah I've only played the more recent Tales games. So I never got experience the old ones.
  15. Yeah I can agree with that, I see I still have more to go after defeating Gallius, which I'm actually glad about because the ending wouldn't of been very good. I take it you haven't had the chance to play Phantasia yet? that one is my favorite. The only known english localization is on the GBA but if you do imports there are translation patches...well there was the iOS version but that one got removed. Too bad that one was DRM restricted.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 66
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast