Conversation Between SuperSabin and Rhaps

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I have had better weeks, remind me to reply to you for real tomorrow instead of this placeholder lol sorry but I'm half asleep
  2. hey viral, its been awhile, how are you doing? and whats new?
  3. Pony sabin (I presume Apple Jack) suplexing a train.
  4. If you can track me down, approach me and say "Hello Rhapso, I am Sabin!" Then I will gladly hang out with you. Unless I'm at work, then you can just hang around for awhile lol
  5. sweet! maybe i can go bother you a bit lol j/k
  6. NC? That's where I'm at! Haha, well, in the South-Western bits at least
  7. I have A LOT going on so i'll just sum it up. I'm out of state for the summer working for my grandpa at his electric company shop. Basically i'm teamed up with an electrician going to unfinished houses hammering recepticles and other stuff in and pulling wire. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle over in NC in the meantime. My cousin who lives next door to them is taking me up to VA for work each day it only takes like an hour for us to get up there. And there is much much more besides this lol, lets just say i'm constantly on my toes.
  8. Pretty well, but they've been stressful. My Dad is taking a lot of summer classes and has me help him a lot, so whenever things don't quite work for him, I blame myself, since I was supposed to fill in the gaps. So I've had that to deal with, on top of working a lot more hours.
    Other than that, I successfully threw a surprise birthday party tonight for my friend who, until now, thought none of us really cared about him. Feels wonderful.
    How about you?
  9. hey rhapso, hows life going? enjoying the summer days so far?
  10. Yeah I found it pretty funny myself, my favorite part is when sephiroth was like "Kill, kill, kill, kill!"

The same animator did a parody of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep which was also pretty funny. Theres also the original FF7 in 3 minutes as well. I also saw his animated review of FF Dissidia. those were all really funny.
  11. Oh my god the Zack vs Sephiroth Hojo remake battle had me rolling xD thanks for this!
  12. btw, have you ever seen this? FF Crisis Core in 3 min. i watched it recently and i got a good laugh out of the 3 minute madness and clever lines.
  13. Thank you
  14. good eyes my friend lol
  15. I'm at summers, just got Prince Poo, knocked down sanctuary locations 5 and 6 and now I need to get to scaraba.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast