Conversation Between SuperSabin and GypsyElder

225 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I've been keeping up with my Freelance IT business, haven't had too many customers lately but I'm sure I'll get more, I did have a few this week thankfully . Other than that, I've been playing Final Fantasy VI and Xenogears. I'm hyped for the upcoming release of Xenoblade Chronicles X which comes out in december ^^.
  2. Same stuff yo.... just busy with work and school.
  3. Oh hey gypsy, long time no see, what are you up to these days?
  4. Whats up!?
  5. Hey gypsyelder, how are you these days? I see you have the s-mod status now, congrats!
  6. Hey hows it going? have you seen this before where people ask the pizza company employees to draw stuff for them? its hilarious. Special Instructions on Pizza Orders
  7. Happy birthday GypsyElder, hope you have an awesome birthday!
  8. Hey Gypsy, I bought the n64 cart of MML, won't be getting it until Friday though. Whenever you want to start you can go ahead, I'll catch up.
  9. happy thanksgiving gypsy! hope you have a great thanksgiving!
  10. hey gypsy, its been awhle, how are ya? i've been getting out a bit more than usual these days meeting people though hanging out with people is a bit of a tricky thing to set up with everyone thats been busy, but i have seen someone today! Oh heres a nice little song for you to listen to if you'd like. Hope you are doing well. Ys Celceta Sea of Trees - Ancient Battlefield (Field Theme 3) - YouTube
  11. hey mel whats up? i had the most random luck today which i thought i'd share with you about, i just so happened to find a PS2 at my aunt's place with a bunch of ps2 games, i opened the ps2 slim's top disc cover to find grandia II sitting in there, so I took the opportunity to play it.
  12. hey gypsy, are you familiar with The Last Story at all? just wondering.
  13. my copy is just sitting in the closet haha. i've been on a Zelda: Twilight Princess kick and i recently bought The Wind Waker
  14. hahaha sweet. I still want to re play skies of Arcadia.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 225
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast