Conversation Between SuperSabin and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yooooo, what's good dude?
  2. I'm actually on a legend of Zelda kick right now so I want to see some Zelda stuff haha.
  3. Yeah, me too. The games I am excited for are Super Smash Bros. Wii U, and more news on Pokémon X and Y. Also hoping for more info on Final Fantasy tomorrow on the full hour dedicated to Final Fantasy. I am just too psyched now...XD
  4. I'm looking forward to Nintendo's conference. Smash bros trailer and Zelda news sound really good right now.
  5. I love how Sony just Annihilated Microsoft...The only cool thing that I liked about Microsoft's Presentation is that they announced a new Killer Instinct Title, which I loved back in the day and still play the original to this day. I always wanted a new one, so I am happy. Just sad that it is for XBOX ONE only...XD
  6. don't worry about it, that happens a lot on these forums.
  7. Well, I am glad someone actually checked out my thread...I give news with trailer on TFF, and I just get pushed aside by someone else only revealing that they changed the name for FF Versus XIII to XV, which I also did...Oh well. Wishing people would like and comment my threads that I post about the important stuff that gamers wanted for forever, which I tend to give out first before anyone else can on the forums.
  8. Nice dude! Hoping everything is going well for you Sorry I haven't replied in ages...I have been inactive on the site again...XD Just waiting for the new games to come out So I may write about them, or share my experience with everyone who so happens to want to read about it.
  9. Well there are a few things: I have been chilling on an IRC client with a certain forum community i'm a member of, I've also been visiting a church near where I live and meeting more people of my age range so I've been getting out there more, I'm going to be taking some computer cert tests not too far from the future so there's a lot of preparation and study to do till then. Other than that: Gaming, Working out and the like.
  10. I Am Good, Thanks For Asking Gonna Go To My Cousin's New Place Tomorrow Or Saturday, So It's Gonna Be Awesome. Also Writing A Review For Fuzz On FFXIII, Seeing As I Liked The Game A Lot. He Personally Asked Me For Help With Making Some Reviews For The Site, So I Was Like, Sure Thing. Anyway, Anything Interesting Or New Happen To You Recently?
  11. I've been alright, been trying to keep my cool and take it easy. How are you these days?
  12. Hey Dude How You Been Lately?
  13. Aighty Then. I'm Really Only Doing It To Help People Out, Make People Laugh A Little, Hopefully They Like And Enjoy Watching My Walkthrough, Stuff Like That.
  14. Both of the things you mentioned really, another reason is that i'm not really interested (no offense or anything) I just have the demo of the game and i'm about to work on some school work shortly. I appreciate the offer though.
  15. Oh, Alrighty Then. Thanks Anyway Is It Cause You Don't Have The Game, Or Are You Busy, Or What?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast