Conversation Between Chez Daja and Rocky

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. SO I HERD... You's a papa. 'Grats!
  2. ahahah thank yous for the picture comments, they made me feel all hawt n bahthrd. You're attractive as well; I have a thing for petite girls like yourself lol.

How goes things in your life?
  3. That's okay. I totally would've posted the strippers if this forum wasn't so uptight about that stuff. (Maybe if TFF ever decides to close, the day before... buahahah.)

And yes! MGMT are full of amazing goodness. And I'm not opposed to Eels.
  4. hey, thanks for the birthday shoutout! I appreciate it haha. Aimee and I were just talking about you on msn the other day, how are you doing?

And I also approve the MGMT lyrics in the sig haha. Reminds me of my drunk friend when she swore to God the song was talking about "Electric Eels."
  5. Thanks RockyRocks. Or some other, wittier/cooler nickname!
  6. happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  7. Why thank you, sir.

I'm official old. It hurts.
  8. Happy birthday!
  9. How? Oh jeez, that's really is a toughie to get into. Let's just say I'm an artist and designer and stanley blades are often used in my work.

Dream job where money wasn't an issue? I'd buy a nice house and live an easier life. I'd also help financially in the advancement of cures to cancer and MS. And travel the world, because it's always been a dream of mine. Yes, I'm boring.
  10. Yeah, it was with the stanley blade stuff that I used to work with, but I never messed up to the point where I almost cut my arm off, lol, again I must ask...how?

If I had a dream job where money could not be an issue, I would do what Chris Hansen does and tell all those pedophiles "Why don't you have a seat over here?" I just watched some of his youtube stuff today with my brother and many lulz were had. That, or I would be Happy Negro, because he is always happy. What about you?
  11. Ah, was that like a stanley blade type of thing?

Yeah, you won't tend to see blood for like, two seconds after you're cut with one of those. I know this because I've had multiple stanley blade wounds. I almost had my arm cut off. D: Well, not really, but close enough.
  12. Ah, I see. I did something very similar to my thumb as well, lol. I used to work in the produce section of a grocery store, and I was cutting open some cantaloupes to make some yummy fruit with, and I sliced a big gash on my thumb. I didn't think it was really bad because it didn't bleed at first, but once I got going I saw there was blood everywhere!

I wasn't in the best mood before then, so when my boss saw what happened, he thought I really tried to an hero myself...
  13. Well, I was cutting my brother some apple up for his lunch, the knife slipped off and slit down into the top of my finger. I love a nerve ending in my finger, and I needed stitches, but I couldn't be assed to go to the hospital, so I just washed it, wrapped it up tight and sat half dazed for three days whilst it kind of dripped slowly.

It was sick, because if somebody accidentally hit it or caught it, you'd see the blood pumping up into a big bubble in the little tissue-bandage thing I wrapped around it, haha.
  14. oh wow that sounds really painful, how did you almost manage that, by some intense stroke of bad karma or what?
  15. Hahaha, I can take all the gore stuff and pain olympics, etc. Just not shit or vomit. That stuff is ****ing disgusting. Although the reason I can stand the sight of blood was because for a couple of years I considered studying to become a surgeon. That's not an option anymore due to "unforseen circumstances". It also helps that I had my some of my finger ripped almost in half once by my own accidental doing. Oh lolz.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast