Conversation Between Chez Daja and RagnaToad

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. your bicurious thread about Olivia Wilde is making me picture things
  2. That's what she sayin' now, homeboy. Give a brother some skin. Or something. I haven't perfected the lingo yet.
  3. long and painful

that's what she said?
  4. The surgery was long and painful.
  5. you've changed, judging by your avatar
  6. The multiple choice thingy also went better than it has ever gone.

And I don't know if you find all this literary shit interesting, but it feels good to vent.
  7. Hm. I've learned that just nodding and saying what my dad wants to hear is best.

I think my girlfriend is starting to understand that I'm really not ok.

She said a couple of days ago "I know you're not happy". Not out of the blue, though. It was during a decent conversation and all.

And last night I left a snippet from a Bob Dylan song on my desk. This morning she found it, and she started asking if I was ok and all. Later she texted me if I was ok, because she was having some unpleasant thoughts.

Today's exam went alright. Better than I'd hoped. It's so random. You study the literary history of Europe from 600 BC until now, but obviously there's only a couple of things she asks on the exam out of all that stuff.

Turns out it was Shakespeare's Hamlet (right on), Vergilius' Aeneis (right oooooon!!! cause I had already studied this toroughly when I studied Latin in High School) and (darn) Dostojewski's Crim & Punishment.

The big essay question was describing and comparing Renaissance, Enlightenment, Realism and Postmodernism, which was harder than I usually find essay questions to be. I rock at 'explaining' things like that.
  8. Mm, I understand. I felt very depressed for a couple of years when I was younger. My dad used to drink all the time and there was a bunch of shit that came with that so I think I understand a little. I hope things get better for you nonetheless.

I would probably put the whole not passing exams thing down to stress. If your dad isn't very supportive and threatens you, then I guess it's just bringing you down rather than giving you the motivation you need to pass. Is there no way to reason with him or explain that his behavior is counter-productive? Maybe that's just a too clinical approach to it, though.
  9. Nothing bad has really happened to me.

It's more a natural susceptibleness (?) to being depressed combined with lots of shit.

I've been depressed on and off for about a year and a half now.

I'm just tired of my parents never supporting me, my dad súddenly being nice but nontheless still threatening to use 'physical violence' if I don't pass, me not knowing where to go in my life, feeling guilty for feeling depressed (ironically) and for not passing my exams for two years now.

Sick of everything really.
  10. I AM alive! Just. Actually, I suffer with really bad headaches so sometimes I wish I could use the OFF switch for a while.

Being depressed? I hope nothing bad has happened with you.

Studying. Blah is the only word for that really.
  11. She
    Is
    Alive!

I've been up to being depressed, playing the guitar and studying.

That's pretty much all. O_o

I've got my European Lit exam tomorrow. I don't think I'll get much sleep. Or any really...

I like European Lit but studying your ass off will always be, well, studying your ass off.
  12. Thanks! My partner came to visit and threw me a party which was ace. I got a couple of games, some craft stuff and my sister and her boyfriend got me a new mobile phone (really appreciated since my old one was 8 years old!)

What have you been up to??
  13. HAPPY ****ING BIRTHDAY!!!

I'd like to use this opportunity to ask you how you've been lately. What've you been up to?

Also, enjoy today!

Love & peace!

GJ
  14. But of course! Now I need to find out where exactly has more attacks than other places and coax an unsuspecting victim across the path of a cow...

15. I'd love to see that. Though it wouldn't be fun for the one being chased obviously. But since when has sadism lost its charm?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast