Conversation Between Quistis and Yoko

9 Visitor Messages

1. Oh do we? Like how? Sure we can exchange PMs. I'd be glad to

RPBs are fun but they are a bit more demanding than regular RPs , I have to admit lol
  2. Hmm, we have a lot in common from what I see. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always available. I get PMs sent straight to my phone and can reply right away.

Honestly, I have never RPBd before to be honest. I've been RPing for two years, but when battles come about, I find it hard to visualize the battle ahead.
  3. lol I'll come up with something I never really plan what I do in RPs , I just ..wing it. ^^

Sometimes we do what we gotta do to get better, even if having to take outside help and medications. It depends on the person really but at least you can take comfort that it is indeed possible to get through things either way. It's just a matter of time.

Well maybe someday we can have our own RPB. ^_^
  4. Awww. That was a good battle. You have to have something up your sleve O:

You are definitely right about that. I know that for a fact. Its a learning experience, if nothing else. I'm still glad you were able to turn around without meds and such. I tried that, but I still think I'm missing something. I'm gettimg help with it. Still determined to kick this beast without meds though.

If I wasn't already in an RP on another forum, I would definitely join you in an RPB.
  5. Yeah I was wondering about that..Alpha, Algha, Aldha , etc..

I might just read through them anyway when I am bored. If anything's gonna come out of it is to give people proof that even though you seem like you're at the end of your rope, you are not.

Thanks. Yeah I cant wait for our RP to be started. I also still need to post to my RPB haha, I think Gorf got my character *dies* Got a busy day at work today so really didnt get the time to come up with a post. Hopefully tom
  6. Hehe, I wasn't planning on changing my username, but I got sucked into a mission. You'll notice a bunch of us have the same(ish) DP, and roughly the same names. It's a part of a plan. Lots of fun, I must admit.

The main thing is that you're still here, and you're back. I'm looking forward to your RPB and RP posts. You're a really great writer

My advice, if you're not like that anymore, don't bother reading them. It's something best kept in the past.
  7. yeah that's true. Man, I must've scared a lot of people with such psychotic posts lol. I am almost scared to read through all of them for real (like I said I just skimmed through it). Nice to meet you. Why don't you use your other username, if I may ask? (and yeah I can never get used to people changing usernames in TFF. I've done it before but I always stuck with Quistis lol)
  8. I know what that's like. I read it. Have to admit, I went through basically the same thing. I think everyone has those moments though. Such is life....yada yada.

This isn't my real user name btw. Real username is R.Kyra. I'll probably be changing it back when all this 'fun' is over Hehe.

Nice to meet you.
  9. Hey just saw your comment. Thanks for reading my rather embarrassing journal lol. I'll elaborate about it more in the coming days I just ended up stumbling upon it at the end of my day at work ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9