Conversation Between Jin and Alpha

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Come back to bed!
  2. Why thank yous, sir. Though I'm sure your ability at history far surpasses mine or that of anybody I know. I'm not sure if I told you, but I considered studying history at university. I wrote a feminist interpretation of the Tudor-Stuart era (essay) in my final year of high school that won me $500. I like to think I quit while I was ahead.

Do you have a post-graduate qualification, or are you about to embark on one? I'm sure it's either of those.
  3. Why thank you, good sir.
  4. I have to "spread" my thanks around more before giving you rep. But I just wanted to say that this is the best post anyone has made in at least a month.
  5. Hah. Unfortunately, no. Though if you started that version, using the same thread title, we would succeed in confusing a number of people.
  6. Thank you muchlies, young Padawan.
  7. Birthday greetings for you.
  8. If by pompous you mean intelligent, then by all means, keep being pompous. People acting dumb pisses me off.
  9. I suppose so. I try not to sound pompous, but it's probably unavoidable.
  10. I don't sport an avatar of Ezhov for nothing.
  11. Would you like to form one? Someone has to police the police.
  12. Do we have a political police unit formed yet?
  13. We haven't had the first yet. Comrade Lenin (RagnaToad) is still alive and kicking. Trotskyites could be forming in the wings. Who knows? That's why we're so cutting edge and shit.
  14. You mean the party isn't invite only? How often do you purge?
  15. No invites, just join
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast