Conversation Between Jin and loaf

60 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Trying to hide from me again eh Jarad?
  2. haha true that. I would like to see Elder Scrolls with the Fallout Leveling, just a bit more customized. You might be right, knowing Bethesta, they will make a brand new game with just as many bugs as the one before it. New Vegas anymore?
  3. Here here. They've had some other experience with Fallout, so maybe they'll try something new.

Or maybe they'll play it safe and release a buggy game with very little different. It's hard to tell sometimes with Bethesda.
  4. sounds cool. I really just hope they don't use the same leveling system. I really don't like it anymore.
  5. Morrowind was a cool place. It was so weird looking, but at the same time diverse. In an expansion for it, you get to go to an island that had one time been used by the Nords (ie the residents of Skyrim) so I've seen a bit of what their stuff is like, assuming they don't change it. Very viking like, as one might expect. It was pretty awesome.
  6. Only played IV. Don't know much about the territories.
  7. Did they say that? I can't even remember.

Either way, I'm excited about it. I've always wanted them to do one based in Skyrim. Cyrodil is so yawn inducing; hopefully Skyrim has more diversity.
  8. Where it's said no plans for a V, then 2 years later it comes out.
  9. What do you mean "wasn't coming out"?
  10. So what are your thoughts on this Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. That Elder Scrolls game that wasn't coming out.
  11. Fo life.
  12. Love you too.
  13. So poetic.
  14. No.
  15. I thought Devil May Cry 2 was Devil May Cry for dummies.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 60
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast