Conversation Between Fuzz and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

14 Visitor Messages

1. There is a typo on the TFF website that I thought I would bring to your attention to fix: "The director of the game (Tetsuya Nomura) states that the gameplay will more 'action' based and similar to Kingdom Hearts and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VIII." You are missing the word "be" before the word "more" in this sentence. You can find this on the FFXV page you created. I have an eye for these minor typos and details sometimes. It isn't that big of a deal, but I just thought I would bring it to your attention is all ^_^
  2. Well, I Finally Platinum'd FFXIII-2 Recently, Clocked In At 105 Hours & 52 Minutes. I Am Really Happy About It Trying To Platinum FFXIII, Although Really Hard When You Don't Have Any Knowledge On How To Get Certain Trophies To Do So. At Any Rate, Been Trying To Figure Stuff Out For My YouTube Channel And Stuff. I Really Want To Make Some Let's Play / Walk-through Videos. So I Have Been Checking The Net For Stuff, And Also Been Tinkering Around With Something I Found, Which Will Help Me To Make Good Let's Plays & Walk-throughs. Anyway, Other Then That, Just Been Chillin' & Doin' Stuff With My Mom. I Was Showing Her Some FFXIII Stuff, Cause She Loves Stories & Dramas...Hehe Also Anything That Has To Do With Good vs. Evil, Where Usually Good Wins. What Have You Been Up To Lately?
  3. Hey man, doing well! Good to hear from you. Anything new with you?
  4. Hey Fuzz How Have You Been Lately?
  5. Hey Man How You Been Lately?

I've Been Getting My 2 Cents In With The Whole Character Minimum/Limitation Thread. I Kinda Wanted To Help LocoColt Out. Is There A Way To Make A Character Counter In Quick Reply As Well As The Full Edit Box? Just Wondering. Thanks For The Help In Advance

The Reason Is That He Said He Is Not sure If He Can. I Just Wanted To Know If You Had Any Idea As To How You Can Add A Character Counter On Quick Reply, Cause Thats What He Is Not Sure About.
  6. Yo, Whats Up Fuzz? How You Been Bro?
  7. Yes, I am doing Pretty goo, but not 100% Thank you for asking, Fuzz
  8. Hey there! thanks for joining the FB site I can't believe it took us this long to get one up. Anyways, thanks for your support. Hope you are doing well
  9. Hey Fuzz How r u?
  10. I Have joined up on Facebook, just to let you know. I am in Full support of TFF. Hope you had a Great weekend. Anyway, Hopefuly we will talk soon. Best Wishes, ~Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima~
  11. How are you these days? I hardly ever see you online.
  12. Pleasure to meet you, too!
  13. Hey Fuzz I Don't Think I ever got the Chance to Properly meet you and to introduce myself. The Names Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima. Pleasure to make your Aquaintance Sir
  14. Hey Fuzz Thx for the message. I'm back! Anyway, hope you had a great Christmas, and have a happy and great New Year!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14