Conversation Between Merlin and Pete

7 Visitor Messages

1. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like we've been much more on the same page than we have been in a very long time.
  2. OG and I were like two rams in a small area. Saying we butted heads is an understatement. As for your creative nickname for Toph, it reminds me of her vids. If you haven't watched one, you should. For instance: Viddler.com - Fire Emblem (Girls Mostly) - 001 - Uploaded by SuccubusQueen
  3. Hahaha, I was under the impression that Ann and Toph were mad at Rocky and me, and THAT's what Loco's PM was about. And I don't know about your beef with OG, but he certainly had is d-bag moments. As for MissTwink, I hope she rots in hell. For me to remember her name after 9 years says a lot about being on my shitlist.
  4. We aren't, but there was a thread in the staff forums about it. I thought that's what you were talking about since Loco said he was going to PM you two about it. Honestly, only two people ever pissed me off. One was OmegaGear from back in the early days, and the girl who flamed the victims of 9/11. I feel sure the list of people who hate me is quite a bit longer than that.
  5. I wasn't aware we were fighting. lol
  6. So do I... but I have long since gave up arguing their removal. Democracy fails if the body never comes to a decision... on 'anything'.
  7. Oh, I'm well aware. I just really hate word games
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7