Conversation Between Draug Isilme and Michael Swayne

13 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, with how they just kinda dropped off the face of thefinalfantasy, I suppose it is kind of a good thing I still get on every so often xD Thanks for understanding.... I'll try to be more active with posting!
  2. It is no inconvenience. I just think that as you are regularly online, I was planning on recommending that you graduate though you lack the post count. You seem proficient in the forums rules, especially since you frequent other sites similar to TFF.

I am just glad that you are online more than my last adoptee. He was halfway complete with the program, then just left. I will continue to watch over you, as any forum-related adoptive parent would.
  3. Sorry I haven't been the best adoptee you've taken in... I do get on and check occasionally, but overall I haven't really worked the site like I should've been. It'd probably be better if you moved on and adopted someone else at the rate I'm doing things on the site; someone who's more active and more dedicated to graduating from the adoption program... Not that I don't want to graduate, I just don't feel like I'll be that active; it is only 100 post, but I'm more of a reader than a poster. As I've noticed with other forums similar to this site it takes me a while to reach as much as 100 posts 'cause I'm just not a very talkative person or don't find it necessary to post in some threads. Again, sorry for the inconvenience I've made... Hope you understand.
  4. Draug,

I have good news and not-so-good news. The good news is that today marks your sixtieth day as my Adoptee. The not-so-good news is that because you haven't reached 100 posts, you are technically still in the Adoption Program.

Personally, I think you are ready to be let loose to your own devices. You seem familiar with the rules here. But I am going to let you make the decision. If you want, I can watch over you until your 100th post. Or if you feel that you're ready, I can request that you graduate from the program. It is up to you.

Waiting expectantly for your reply,

Michael
  5. Hey there Draug! Just thought I'd check in and see how things are going with you here at TFF. So...how are things? Played any good games lately? Other than Final Fantasy, what video games do you play?

BTW, I really like your profile pic. I love watching that show, though I haven't seen an episode since last spring (trying to catch up, you know). We have a Bleach Social Group here at TFF. You should join (if you want), though it isn't very active. There are also some Bleach threads in the Animation section of the forum.
  6. I know what you mean about loving your username. The one I have now is one that I only have for a little game. I prefer my old one, as it was my actual name.

Final Fantasy II is a really great game. I have the GBA version, and I think I played it maybe 10 times before I got a new PS2. I actually prefer the magic system of II to any others. I like how your spells get stronger the more you use them.
  7. It's central time- US. xD The username on Gaia is actually mine as well... I love it alot, so whenever I get the chance I use it so nobody else magically steals it... Usually if I forget a site I've been at and try to register, if it has that name, then usually means it's mine.. lol
  8. I know why your name sounds familiar. I thought it was thing I wrote before, but it's not. It was from when I was always checking out Gaiaonline. There is a profile of a person there with the same name.
  9. Elvish, huh? I knew it sounded familiar. I actually don't know why I thought German. I had been reading some German news reports and got it stuck in my head, I guess.

Anyway, if there is anything you want to know about me, TFF, Final Fantasy games, anything, just let me know. I am online everyday, except for Thursday mornings. What part of the world are you in, so I can get a feel of any time difference?
  10. Yay! ^.^ I feel special now! Also, Draug Isilme is actually elvish. I just loved the way it sounded coupled with it's meaning...
  11. Hey, Draug! Guess what? I am your adopter. I will be happy to answer any of your questions about anything. Feel free to contact me any time.

One question from me: Your name "Draug Isilme". It's German, yes?
  12. Thanks for the invite! I was actually going to browse around on here and see if I could find something similar, but low and behold, something I was looking more found me xD
  13. Draug Isilme,

My name is Michael Swayne, and let me be one of the first people to welcome you to TFF. I am a member of the Social Group called Flock of Noobies. We are a group focused on new members. Our group is always looking for new members, and was wondering if you would like to join. I will be sending you an invite, but you can also click on "Community" at the top of the page, then click on "Social Groups", and look for us there. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13