Conversation Between Walter Sobchak and Pete

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. The trick is to be comfortable in your own skin without trying to look too concerned about impressing her, no matter how bad you wanna go balls deep. Go into things with a "whatever happens, happens" mentality and just be confident without being cocky. A little cockiness and flirting are good, but don't go overkill or you'll seem desperate.

Most importantly, have fun with it, make her feel important, but not like she's the last chick on earth.
  2. This is one of those moments that decides the fate of mankind. Teach me to be like you.
  3. The encyclopedia will eventually return. I've been kind of lazy and was hoping some other people would step up to the plate.
  4. I try to play my cards close to my chest. Makes it easier to surprise people.
  5. You know what you are? The most interesting man in the world. Who would have pegged you for a man with knowledge of the French language?
  6. It's expected for men to be self destructive and emotionally ****ed up. We have hard liquor and silence to combat it. I don't know what it's always a shocker when they interview a guys family after a catastrophic event that he caused. If they check his apartment they'd find empty Jim Beam bottles and a laptop open with IMs from evil women. And that's the answer right there.
  7. It's a sad world that we live in.
  8. Do people not get humor? I mean, did he really read that post and think I was being 100% serious?
  9. I appreciate the courtesy, but that's the least antagonistic thing you can do.
  10. Thanks for your vote. May all your dreams come true and all your enemies suffer.
  11. Well, I'm in the know. You've got my vote for most antagonistic. Now, you'd best prove it to us.
  12. We created the best TFF in-joke. These Power Ranger Nancy's have nothing.
  13. And the deed is done. The Jets beat the Bills and now all I need is for it to be Wednesday, for all of this election hoopla to finally be done with and normalcy officially restored.
  14. Unfortunately not yet. It retreated for the night and I've relocated base camp. I'm thinking sometime in the very near future though.
  15. Were you able to slay the beast?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 32
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast