Conversation Between motscroises and Rocky

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Whaaaaaat?! Chyeah, I'll go!
  2. ah, there's going to be an EDM concert up there in October and I may be going! I was just seeing if you were in the area and wanted to go with me and my fwiends
  3. About two hours if I'm driving. Why?
  4. how far away from grand rapids do you live?
  5. Happy Valentines day!!

You know the drill... and if not, you'll at least know my drill by the end of it all! hahahahahaah
  6. wtf where my drinking buddy at I be drunk from bars and you not here WTF WTF
  7. ……………………._„„„--~""""Ż""~-,
    .………………„-~"Ż;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
    .…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
    .../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\
    .…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;\
    .…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\,
    .………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"")
    .………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
    .……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"ŻŻ"~-,
    .……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"ŻŻ:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
    .……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"Ż::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\
    .……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    .……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~"-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-,
    .……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::"-,
    .……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
    .………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"Ż¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
    ...,-~"Ż;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"Ż"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    .…….ŻŻŻ.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"Ż_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    .……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    .……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'Ż::'-,:',\|
    .……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"Ż\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    .……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    .……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
    .……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::: :::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::: :::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    .……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""ŻŻŻ::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-'
    .………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"Ż::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    .………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|ŻŻŻ"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
    .……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    .…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::: :::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|
    ...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::: :::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
    .-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
    .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"Ż:::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
  8. haha well good deal! I guess thats what happens when you get drunk and faceroll the keyboard, lesson learned
  9. I fixed it!!! It was reading everything I was typing and everything everyone else was typing, and the content of the web pages I was viewing. It also was pulling up my dashboard every time I hate the volume button. Apparently, this is all the cause of hitting command+f6.
  10. hahah just giving you crap and no I do not, what does it seem to be doing?
  11. I was drunk and my computer is still being weird. You wouldn't happen to have a mac would you?
  12. yeah you really came back after restarting computer huh
  13. I knowww, I'm so bad about the fun thing! I work too much so that kinda hinders my efforts to do recreational things, it's kind of limited to things I can do after 10pm.

I really loved Scott Pilgrim vs The World, though I also saw Blade Runner for the first time recently and thought it was really interesting. I also really liked Black Swan. I haven't seen The Fighter yet, I don't go to the movies nearly as much as I would like to!

The mask will definitely make things a bit more fun. I dunno, I was always scared of chatroulette too because of the rumors, but I haven't seen too many naked people...so far. You'll have to post pictures of the mask once its done!
  14. hmm, sound advice, I appreciate it and will most likely try this out tonight at the bars.

Ah, but all work and no play makes jack a dull boy! But I guess the temporary halt of such activities can be useful for dedicated people that persue big achievements, such as becoming a doctor. No need to ask, I read your mind. And by mind, I mean your conversation with Oceaneyes.

But movies are cool, if a broad topic to talk about. Whats the best movie you've seen in the past year or so? I think mine goes to The Fighter, I really thought Christian Bale put on a stellar performance.

And, chatroulette eh? I've heard stories but have yet to be there myself. I don't think I could be ready for the massive amount of dicks but hey, if that's your thing then no judgements! But once I create my super cool deadmau5 mask I'll have to get my troll on in there too.
  15. Ahh, this explains it...well, lost monocles can always be counter-balanced by raising the pinky finger.

Fun? What is this? Haha, school's kind of my life. Other than that, I really love movies. And trolling chatroulette.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast