Conversation Between Xanatos and Freya

8 Visitor Messages

1. Uhm. Honestly. Why haven't I befriended you on TFF?
    I'm shocked, you're a fellow XII-fan and you're not on my friends list. Till now. >3 Mwahaha. Prepare to get... a friend request!!!
  2. Heh, yes you're right. XD People who like Vampire Knight will probably also love Edward. I mean, he's such a cutie... like... Kaname & Zero? I don't really remember the names. x.x
    *shudders*
  3. I was surprised as well, at first I thought it was just a Russian version since I heard it on youtube, but as I dug deeper it turned out to be original, shame though it's not used in Brotherhood. As for your question, it seems they'll rather have inferior version as long as it's in their own language, since they're dubbing it why not music as well or something like that.

Witch Hunter Robin was the last anime I've seen, it's decent, starts out good, but gets noticeably weaker near the end. You have plenty of experience with anime series, could you recommend me few since I've been stumbling on bad ones lately, I'm open to all genres.
  4. They did???? O_O All the more reason to watch FMA soon. I think it's the next anime I'll watch. Currently I'm watching Deadman Wonderland which is pretty good as well. :>

If even the Japanese version is in Russian... why didn't they leave the song as it was, why change it into English? :/
  5. That could be it, I still love both German, and Russian though. Speaking of Russian, I'm sure you know about it, but they did original soundtrack for Full Metal Alchemist entirely in Russian, and goddamn it's brilliant.

You can clearly tell which part is performed by Edward, and which by Alphonse as they refer to each other as younger, and older brother. There are few more hints, and it's all done in full orchestra. It's vastly superior to any other version, especially English where only one man sings, the one that gives voice to Edward, they trimmed bit of text as well.
  6. Well, German (at least sometimes) sounds a bit harsh (like Russian), but the songs are good nevertheless. I like the vocalists but haven't really compared the lyrics yet. ^^
  7. I was lucky enough to have two cakes this year, both were delicious, thanks though.

It seems you got to celebrate your birthday after all, happy post-fake-apocalyptic birthday.
  8. Happy world ending birthday! =D
    You should be glad you can still celebrate your 22nd birthday. Mine is tomorrow (!) XD I won't be able to celebrate at ALL if the world really ends today (which I doubt, to be honest).
    Oh and world-ending-cake hopefully tastes good
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8