Conversation Between Dagachan and Freya

3 Visitor Messages

1. That's exactly what I loved most about NGE, too. ^^ The character developement was just awesome - Shinji becoming a hero without wanting it, having to hurt people and slowly getting depressed because of everything. There are so~ many things I loved about it.
    And I also liked Misato best. ^^ I especially loved the funny parts about her: drinking beer, always looking at Shinji like this smiley: -_- and of course Penē was sweet. <3
  2. Hi!^_^ I like NGE, but I saw it some years ago, so I don't remember well everything. My favourite character is Rei, but I like Misato too. I also think NGE is a bit confused, but I like when it shows what characters feels and think about some argument like the meaning of life and so on..
  3. Hey there! =) I decided to write you your first VM. Perhaps we could talk about NGE? =D There aren't many people who appreciate that anime... I heard from many people that they found it confusing and bad (mostly because of Shinji <.<"). So if you'd like to talk, write to me! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3