Conversation Between rydia123 and Alpha

3 Visitor Messages

1. I just reread your post, and realised that we agree. Funny, I thought the opposite when I first read it. See my beef?
  2. I don't recall calling you a "retard"... in fact, I hate that word with a VERY mad passion, as it was used to bully my disabled younger brother. I never treated you badly at all. I believe it is a common courtesy to make an attempt at proper grammar and paragraph construction, which you did neither of, hence the 'no thanks'.

I respect your views, and want to hear them, but I struggled to work out what you were saying in that post. I'm confident others would have had trouble too. It's not like it takes years to add punctuation anyway. It saves a lot of time for those who read your posts. So be considerate and use punctuation, please.

I'd be absolutely willing to give you a 'thanks' if you took the time to present your views in a manner that is clear and shows the fruit of a bit of thought. While you can get away with it in many subforums, ID is not a place for it, with respect.
  3. **** you man
    im not a ****ing retard

so dont treat me like one

i dont use pocuation because its just faster on typing

queer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3