Conversation Between Doc Rocco and ChloChloAriadne

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Kidding, man. I don't think anyone but Lily wants a picture of David Tennant. xD Nearly as obsessive as me. =O
  2. David Tennant's ugly and I don't like guys. Why would I want that? >.>
  3. Froggeh. Me as well for best new member. Kthx. You can has lots of noms in return. =D And frosting. AND I'll get Lily to send you that nearly-nekkid picture of David Tennant. :x
  4. You loooooove her. You want to seeeeeeecks her.
  5. -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
  6. Rocco and Lily
    Sitting in a tree,
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
  7. Thanks, Lily. You're a whore and I hate you too. *pout*

He's a GOOD ACTOR. How many films have you seen him in to say you hate him?
  8. I love David Morrissey.
  9. ... You are a raging sadist. Why do it to me? =P

Have you seen who is most likely to replace him? IT'S TERRIBLE. *enters foetal position* David Morrissey. He will keel the show.
  10. He's leaving. Leavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingl eavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingle avingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavinglea vingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleav ingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavi ngleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavingleavin gleavingleaving.

*cough*
  11. Don't say that! If we deny the fact he's... doing that thing, he might not do it. HE HAS TO STAY, ELSE I'LL GET LILY TO GLOMP HIM INTO SUBMISSION. [/spaz attack] In seriousness, I prefer it as well. *coughsatiricalusernamesarecoolcough*
  12. Woot! Management! It's the closest I'll ever get to being a mod. XD

My hair remains unchanged in terms of colour. Black, black, black, black and recently changed to a very dark brown that looks black unless it's under bright light.
  13. Thanks hun. ^^

I thought I may as well change it as my hair's done a lot since then. It's been red, purple, mint green and got a fringe. XD. And well, now.. Blackish.

And you can help manage it! I'd be happy for that to happen.
  14. Oh you poo head! I was going to volunteer to manage the Silleh Awards, but you had to be all ninja and post before me. =P OH WELL. While I'm here, I like joor new profile picture. It's new to me anyway. xD
  15. Yeah you... PMS... Like a bitch... I would know! (Sorry. Couldn't resist. =P)

Elle is <3. She bez awesome. And joo has a letter coming with Lily's next literature package. =O
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 38
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast