Conversation Between Halie and Doc Rocco

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Of course you can still send a message and a pic! And I think that song is a good choice. It's a nice song, and it'll fit in with the whole thing.
  2. Yay =D lol. *Does Constipated Chicken Dance*. You know the song 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas'? I was thinking that one . lol.

EDIT: Can I still say a message?
  3. YEAH! That would be epic, man! I'd love for you to sing something. ^^ Sing whatever you want. =D
  4. That's okays. I was being a hyperactive idiot. xD

"Not happy, Jan." is an Australian saying. Jan is a woman from an advert who forgot to put an ad in the Yellow Pages, and her boss shouted the classic line "Not. Happy. Jan." It's just stuck.
  5. Erm... sowwie . You were the only one I could think of! And you kind of remind me of me friend Kris... who's really feminine... slightly... just a smidge. ^^;;

Nah. I was only kiddin'. But who the hell's Jan? >.>
  6. Oh, so I'm feminine, eh? EXPLAIN! Not happy, Jan! =P [/spastic]

Ahem. Hello! I'm not sure what to say. Whee. Lordy, I'm a spastic.
  7. I'm psychic =D. Haha.

... Not really, I just remember you mentioning that you liked Quistis somewhere before. haha.

Don't worry, Rocco, there's still time for more Quistis sigs =D.
  8. I do like Quistis! How could you ever have guessed? That said, this is my only banner to feature her exclusively. =O There's not much art of her, which makes me sad. ;_;
  9. Oooh! Now that is some damn groovy skin! Haha.

And yeah, you can't splitthem in half! Or when you do, you get an emo one left in the middle. Which is not good. XD

Sounds good. But that's the thing, it's hard to decide what to do because we don't know what Fishers has got in store. =/
  10. That's easy solved. I has pretteh skin which changes colours all the time. And odd numbers suck. You can't split them in half. Which, you know, sucks.

Wellll. I was thinking maybe we just do things in tandem which will ensure we stay in the competition while other people who are threats lose. So say, we try and knock out opponents early together, along with anyone else. Maybe. I dunno. Have to see what Fish does I guess.
  11. Awrighteh, I'm in haha. But you need to have multi-coloured skin and hate odd numbers =P haha.

Anyhoo. So how will our little companionship work, dear?
  12. We need to form an alliance for that TFF thingy. Seeing as though I'm married to Xeim, I technically own half of her share of Xeilie. By marriage. And I live on Evanesca too because she's there. Therefore, we are allies. Yes? >=D
  13. Alright, fine, we're both stalkers. We stalk people. Haha.
  14. Fine. I digress. How about we work out a compromise and call it pax? We're BOTH stalkers then, each as stalky as each other. Otherwise, we'll just have to go all out in this little banner war. =P
  15. Alright, Cockroach sounds wrong >.>;; lol.

My banners don't lie, Doc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 65
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast