Conversation Between SOLDIER #819 and Fate

346 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yes. Specifically the health your own anatomy and physiology. =P
  2. The haps? I take it you are referring to the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society? =o
  3. Hello friend. What is the haps?
  4. We haven't talked in a while. Hi!
  5. Because of bad planning Rachel was actually a very good attacker when used correctly in Continuum Shift. They've made her into someone that stalls and controls the field now... but it doesn't work very well, and she's quite weak in general. Nu is amazing in all forms though. :p

I wish I was making up for lost times! I have so much I want to do!
  6. Nu is amazing in Continuum Shift. =p Mostly because of her Unlimited-ness of being Lambda. Oh, I liked Rachel a lot, too! But I could never use her properly. I could just stall with her. =(

So you're making up for lost times, huh? I wanna come along!
  7. Mu isn't playable, but Nu is. She's more or less the same character move-wise but significantly stronger. Noel is also stronger in the first I believe. So you may like that. My favorite was Rachel but they completely nerfed her in Continuum Shift. :\ Noel is probably the most fun for me now.

Yeah, during the summer I had all these plans for things I was going to do, but I just pushed them off week after week until... now.
  8. I know, but Mu isn't playable in the first! =O But meh, I main Noel, anyway. xD

Hahaha, I always realize that. It isn't till the last day that I feel regret for not having done anything for school during the time period. =O
  9. Nu is WHY you need to get the game. Don't you just want to give her all sorts of hugs?

School's been a-okay, though I'd rather not be there at all. Now that I'm back I've realized just how much time I wasted when I was on break.
  10. Yeah, I get bored of most fighting games after a while, since it's so dull and repetitive. But those graphics in BlazBlue are damn right amazing. ='D I'm going to buy Calamity Trigger eventually, but...Mu... >_<

Oh, I've been wonderful lately~ Started school again, but it's going very smoothly. I hear you've started school a couple weeks ago, too? How is it?
  11. Damn right. ;_; I don't play many fighting games, but this one is pretty incredible. Pretty awesome story too. It's good to start from the beginning.

It really has been a while though. What's been up?
  12. Oh, heeeeyy! We haven't talked in a long time, hmm? ;_;
    I remember when you had that "BlazBlue!" title. Well, I bought Continuum Shift (not yet Calamity Trigger) a few weeks ago, but I can honestly say it is THE best fighting game I've played. ='>
  13. >.> Thanks! I need to reply to that post!

Another year...! Ahhhh.
  14. Heeeey, your birthday is today! =D Happy, happy birthday, Riki~
  15. But my master hasn't taught me to share yet, either, so I have nothing to impart on you. Except for the definition, of course. =P You want that?

Well, I figured that they drank it first and then became vampires. Even pirates look for the Fountain of Youth, you know. I need it. D=

Names, huh? That reminds me of a name that was changed from Japanese to English. IN Japanese, it was Ren, but then in English, guess what they changed it to? Something much less cool. =P

I'll prove that I shouldn't have taken Spanish. And just to prove my point further more, I just might move to Europe some time and look for work there instead, maybe in Germany? xD

If you can find them, then by all means, have some. =] But be warned, some are loooong expired. >=D

Did you have to see any unwanted family members? xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 346
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast