Conversation Between Chez Daja and Led Zeppelin

7 Visitor Messages

1. Alright if I ever do something wrong though tell me and I'll be sure to fix it because I don't want to cause any trouble to this forum since it's a lovely community :]
  2. Only slightly -- to be honest, I usually accept posts like yours, that whilst short, ask a question to another member. I would appreciate slightly longer posts, but I really didn't have a specific problem with yours, so don't worry about it.

I mostly meant the Mike Piatza post, where he said a sentence that contributed nothing to the thread or nothing that gave anybody else much leeway to respond to.

So yeah, don't you worry too much about it -- as long as it's relevent (and isn't one/two sentences that doesn't serve much purpose) then you've nothing to be sorry about.
  3. Hey Chez Daja...You know how you posted in Religion-Your Opinion and you said some were to short and what not...I was wondering if I was one of them??.If I was I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience and will try to prevent it in future postings :]
  4. Well I'm pretty good a little cold since it's still freezing over here but nothing to bad =]
  5. I am fine, thank you -- cleaning the whole house to make it look nice for my guest who's coming to stay for a fortnight from tomorrow. Thank goodness it's somebody I like and not a grumpy relative! How are you?
  6. Hi Chez Daja, thanks for the welcoming to the forum :]...How have you been lately?? =3
  7. Hello!
    You don't know me, but I'm one of the mods of the forums. I haven't been here for properly for about two or three months [lifes' busy right now!], which is why you haven't seen much of me yet. In any case, I thought I'd say hi and welcome you to the boards. Hope to see you around.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7