Conversation Between Halie and Clint

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Ms. Gaywood, I have to inform you that the GDEAA needs your assistance. Wild elks are on the loose. I appointed you as co-headmaster for a reason; to figure out how to rid the world of elks. We need your input. Help us, Obi Wan Gaywood. You're our only hope.
  2. He has. If we find him, you must repair him. If not, then I need to use the spare parts from Professor F.U.C.K. to create an entirely new cyborg. Perhaps Professor S.H.I.T. Version II.
  3. Well of course, Mr. President. Has S.H.I.T gone off the rails again?
  4. Lady President, I have a question. Are you still familiar with the art of cyborg repair?
  5. Conflict in the Congo! Tell everyone!
  6. Ms. Gaywood, you have to check out the GDEAA's central communication internet page. I posted a picture of a lot of tubas! It's possibly the greatest thing ever!
  7. Well I didn't think you were lol. The name just sounded like it, but I know what you mean.
  8. Why would I promote child molestation? I support child molestation so much that I want it stopped. You know where I'm coming from. I'm just not that great with words.
  9. Well, as your tangent universe gay-self, I propose it be a philanthropic holiday that raises awareness of child molestation, as opposed to what the name suggests, because the name sounds like it's encouraging child molestation. My rainbow farts say no to that!
  10. I've been told to inform you about our national holiday on July 22nd. National GDEAA Child Molestation Day. Jesus and I are having trouble explaining what the holiday is about, and our people just don't seem to understand. Perhaps you could take a shot at explaining it?
  11. Thank you, Sir Eastwood. I look forward to it, too.
  12. Congratulations on the promotion, Miss Gaywood. I look forward to running the organization with you. If you ever need any help with improvements to the academy, feel free to contact Vice President Blarg. He is quite a creative young man.
  13. You're very welcome . It's an honour to be considered friend to the almighty Clint Eastwood. Haha
  14. Thank you, youngster. I have been and always shall be your friend. May you, too, live long and prosper. And I am not just quoting Star Trek. I am for realz, yo.
  15. Happy Birthday President Eastwood, live long and prosper.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 46
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast