Conversation Between RagnaToad and Kilala

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. XD Well I'm glad it makes sense! You never know if it will with me
  2. Aha I see.

I figured you meant something like that.

Makes sense.
  3. Ex-Patriots... Just means (I think) that you've left your country of origin to work overseas...
  4. I have no idea what 'ex-pats' means.
  5. Oooh cool! And it's very true, they do. Got to get the best gigs that they can xD

I live in Dubai - for now. But come January I will be moving to Switzerland. And yes, it is very Westernised... Most the people who live here are ex-pats.
  6. Our dear Alex Delarge IS a stud.

I recently discovered that the actor who played Alex Delarge plays in 'Heroes'. He plays an old guy called Linderman, which makes sense since A Clockwork Orange is from 1972, but it's just that Heroes is a pretty commerical series.

Ah well, actors have to make a living.

BTW, how was Dubai. If I recall correctly, you went there? I heard from a friend that it is pretty Westerised, if that is a word.
  7. Sorry ^~ Maybe it's that avatar... just drives a woman mad I tell you!

Hmm.. well if you keep putting in the work and effort, you may be considered one day? I don't know how it works here, but I know that if you really want to try sometimes you will be rewarded for it ^^ I hope that you are <3
  8. Control your urges, woman!

And yeah, I'd love to be a mod and all in the Movie forums, but unfortunately, you canot apply for a Mod position.
  9. Thanks Ragna ^_^! I certainly am thinking about my top 10...
    You're doing a great job. *Drops the formalities and just dives at you in a dramatic huggle* xD Eh-hem.
  10. Hi,

I've decided to work the Movie ranking thing out in a different way. The TFF's Movie Database will be supervised and updated by yours truly.

I thought you might want to check it out and post your own Top 10:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/te...-database.html

peace!
  11. Ha no prob.

I think it was Ally who did it.

Welcome back!
  12. I went to edit but I think a mod got there for me! SOrry about tha Rags <333 *Huggles*
  13. Yo,
    How are you?
    Can you remove my e-mailaddress rom your post in the MSN thread?

I don't like that it is in a post I cannot edit, and we're probably going to make everyone state their MSN in their profile in the profile thread so...

Anyway, see you soon!

Rags
  14. Thats awesome to hear x3 I hope to bump into you from time to time on the post route xD! Mwhahaahaaa
  15. Hi!
    Thanks.
    I've been active on and off for 2 years or so (hence the low post count), but when I'm active, I'm active
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast