Conversation Between HUNK and Michael Swayne

5 Visitor Messages

1. I really don't care what my post count is. It's always nice to have backup though, in case I am wrong in what I advise you. Someone else may correct me. (Tactics Thread junkies always catch me when I'm wrong... and yet they don't offer help to those who ask... Brutal stuff.) Either way dude, I'll helps ya.
    (For the record though, those "random articles" are written by people who have played the game usually. )
  2. Well, I am glad to entertain you. The way I see it, I would rather ask someone I know has played the game, than look up some random article on the Internet. I hate having to sift through the other stuff just to find a tiny bit of the answer I am looking for.

If you want, I can just VM you anymore questions I may have. I figured it would get both of our Post Counts growing if I ask my questions in the forum.
  3. Sounds neat! During the final battle of Chapter 1 I had Ramza make his way to Teta, only to find out that he couldn't jump down from the top of that shed. Apparently it was taller than I thought.

I just finished the battle where Gafgarion was trying to kill Ovelia. She is in my party now. Then I ended up dying in a random battle against a Malboro. I also have the chocobo in my party.
  4. You know, the psp version (FFT: War of the Lions) makes Algus(Argath) so much cooler!

He comes back to life as an undead Death Knight and fights you. It's pretty crazy! (Plus I totally tried to pheonix down teta. lolz)
  5. Thanks again for the help. I have finally reached Chapter 2. I was shocked when I saw the events that ended Chapter 1. I never would have guess that Teta and Algus would die. Although, I wanted to kill Algus after everything he had said.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5