Conversation Between Chez Daja and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

9 Visitor Messages

1. No problem. So, How have you been lately?
  2. Thanks.
  3. Happy Birthday Chez Daja Hope you have a good one today.
  4. Damnit...oh well. @least I asked and got an answer. lol
  5. There is no way to become a mod unless the main admins make a new one. There are currently no staff vacancies.
  6. Aight then How do you become a mod or admin anyhow??? Just Wondering. And if you cant thats cool to, I just wanna know if you can somehow become 1.
  7. Nah, it's cool. I was just saying, sometimes threads are closed for simple or logical reasons. That's no reason to hate us staff. We're actually nice people when we're not moderating, but when we are, we have to stick to rules or otherwise we'd have everybody following examples. Trust me, it's not to target particular members, just to keep the community in check in the fairest way possible.
  8. I am sorry, but I like to speak my mind. No disrespect, but I dont like it when that stuff happens. I get pissed easily sometimes when things like that happen...sorry
  9. Deathening thunder crashes in the distance, a huge omnious cloud approaches at top speed. It stops as it floats above your head. Suddenly, it shits down upon you, the TFF staff. A deep booming voice utters: "DUN H8, BABI."
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9