Conversation Between OceanEyes28 and Clint

117 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey you! You little Irish daisy. You stink! You smell of horse feces and cabbage! And you're all pasty, with ginger hair and such, and flying kites and whatnot. Anyway, I'm supposed to mock you and such. So there.
  2. You're 24, not 28! You lied to me. Your name should be OceanEyes24. What the hell is wrong with you? And what da fudge does the 28 stand for if not your age?
  3. You probably shouldn't relocate to Gaborone. You know, in Botswana. I'm pretty sure trees don't exist in Africa. From what I can stereotype, it's a wasteland of death.
  4. Goddamnit. You found me. Now I have to relocate to another place with trees and a less busy road.
  5. Today I saw an old man with a big white beard wearing an eye patch, randomly taking pictures of trees from the middle of a busy road. That wasn't you, was it?
  6. Haha what.

Oh, who am I kidding? I probably would have been like that. I'll try to be there for the next one.
  7. Hey gurl hey! I just sneezed, and like, it was awesome. You should have been there. You would have been like, "What da fudge, mang!"
  8. Miss Eyes28, how hard do you think it would be to convince Chrysler to merge with Ford? You are a very political person. Can you please convince the board of directors for Chrysler to resign and merge their company with Ford Motor Company?
  9. My head itches. Fix it!
  10. Miss Eyes28, as the GDEAA's Political Advisor, I need you to ban RagnaToad from TFF immediately! I have word that he is a Soviet spy. He is a danger to our very existence.
  11. Thank ewe, old sir
  12. Happy bird day, rugrat.
  13. Just in time for an early birthday present. I accept and think you are awesome too.
  14. Miss Eyes, I have been trying to avoid this, but I cannot any longer. I think you are awesome, so I am sending you an invitation to join the Goddamn Eastwood Academy of Awesomeness. The only reason I have waited to invite you is because I figured you would decline, but I have to at least try, because my academy needs you.
  15. I said something because I knew that there was a lesbian in your life. I'm a man who knows things, and look here, your mom is a lesbian. I didn't know that, but since I know things, I had a general idea. If your mom is hot, you should totally have sex with her.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 117
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast