Conversation Between GypsyElder and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

102 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Its Like Almost 370 Now On My Main. My T. Knight Is Still lvl 112. I Saved Sage Freke Yesterday. Right Now I'm Thinking Of Making a Walkthrough/Playthrough Of FFXIII-2 And Posting It On Youtube. Just Finished Uploading The Opening Of The Game Onto My Youtube Account. I Already Got A Like And A Comment, Who Knows, I Might Get More.
  2. What SL are you?
  3. Oh, My Dexterity Is Also 14...Damnit...I Just Remembered...LOL Anyway, Okay Then. I Also Killed The Vanguard Using The Bow And Arrow Method...Took Lots Of Arrows, But I Killed The Bastard...Hehe Lost A Lot Of Souls Trying To Kill The Adjudicator Using Different Methods, One Was Bow & Arrow To The Head(I Failed That One Like 2-3 Times), Then The Get Up Close And Stab Or Slice Away At The Belly's Wound To get Him Down For Some Head Stabs...Hehe Winged Spear FTW Shrine Of Storms Is A Pretty Good Place To Farm Souls Though, In My Opinion. You Get 10,000+ Souls For Just The First Area After You've Defeated The Adjudicator. He Adds Another 11,500 Souls If You Just Beat Him. Anyway, What Is The Shield Called That You Get From Those Treasures Near The Dragons? I Saw One That Someone Got From The Red-Eyed Black Knight Called The Purple-Flame Shield(Have Not Gotten It, Though I've Killed This Guy So Many Times To Farm Souls...XD) Does Luck Also Increase The Chance A Rare Item Will Drop? Or Does It Only Increase How Often Items Get Dropped? Or Both? I've Been Wondering That...Hehe Anyway, Thanks For The Tips, If You Have Any More, I Would Really Appreciate It...Hell Maybe I'll Make A Vid To Show You What I Got So Far And Maybe Some Playthroughs, Seeing As I Have The Time, I'm Done High School Already, And I Am Currently Free From Any "Commitments" So To Speak. My Knights Name Is Aereon. People Also Said That You Shouldn't Take The Knight Cause He/She Is An Advanced Class, And Should Only Be Used By Expert/Advanced Players. Well, I've Been Able To Master This Class Just By Playing The First Day Or Two, And Now I've Leveled Up Enough To Take On A Few Challenges. I've Been Mainly Farming Though The First Few Days I've Started Playing. I've Familiarized Myself With Area 1-1 & 1-2, And I've Also Calculated How Many Souls You Get For Completing Area 1-1 & 1-2 At The Same Time In One Run. Approximately 5500-6400 Souls. But, If You Do Shrine Of Storms, You Get A Whole Lot More In About The Same Amount Of Time Or Less Depending On How Efficient You Are. Plus, I Have Not Explored 4-2 Yet, So That Might Make It Better. What Do You Think Is The Best Soul Farming Spot Is, At My Current Level?
  4. I have 1 character. She's a Royalty class.

I think I only leveled my Strength, Endurance, and Vitality. I may have split the souls I spent on strength with faith because I decided to do a spell sword build. My character is SL 117

What you level up all depends on what type of character build you want. If you want a mage for example, most of your souls will be spent on faith, intelligence, and probably endurance or vitality.

and yeah you can kill it with arrows by standing on top one of the first towers. You have to time your shots.

it's easier to get those items after you kill the red dragon. You can get them now,but chances are you might die a few times. Make sure you get it though, because there is a shield you can use on the Flamelurker in area 2-2.

If you get the Items after you kill the red dragon, you just have to watch out for the blue dragon's tail. if you get them before, you have to time it so that you grab the items while the red dragon is away.

...and no they are not illusions lol. The blue one you encounter at the end of Boletaria.
  5. Okay Well, Hehe, I Just Read This Just Now, But I Already Killed The Tower Knight Using The Bow And Arrow Method(Took Me Like Maybe 20-30 Arrows To Kill Him)(Stocked Up Atleast 100 Arrows Just To Be Safe). Killed The Armor Spider & The Adjudicator. Everything That I Mentioned I Killed Earlier This Morning Like Starting At Around Midnight To About 6 AM. My Current Stats That I Can Remember Are Vitality=22, Endurance=22, Strength=19, And Luck=10, Everything Else Is Whatever It Was At The Beginning I Believe Seeing As The Stats I Mentioned Are The Only Ones I Am Increasing Right Now. Got Some Cool Gear, And I'm Looking To Get Some More Later Tonight My Soul Level Is Either 40, Or Something Very Close To 40, Like 39 Or 41...Don't Remember. I Will Keep You Updated As I Play More. So, What Is Class Is Your Main Character And What Soul Level Is It? Also What Stats Did You Upgrade First, And Which Ones Do You Find More Important? Just Asking Cause You Know Way More About The Game Then I Do. Besides, I Got This Game So That We Could Talk About It, Seeing As We Hardly Talk At All...LOL Even Though I Was One Of Your First TFF Friends...XD You've Already Outdone Me In Here, Its Crazy...XD

P.S.

Wait, You Can Kill That Dragon With Arrows? Holy Shiit, When And Where Do You Do This? Also, When Should I Claim The Rewards Where You See 2 Dragons Hanging Out In 1-1? Is It Safe? Or Do You Have To Kill The Dragon First, Then Go Get The Treasures? I Heard That One Of Them Is An Illusion, Is That True? All This Info Will Be Grand. Thanks In Advance Oh Mighty Slayer Of Demons...Hehe
  6. Haha awesome. For 1-2, I sprint through after the dragon’s flame, kinda follow right behind it. You can also kill him with arrows but it will take you a good 200 arrows and time, so you should do that last if you want his soul. That last part of 1-2 is hard if you’re too hasty. Just lure the blue faced knights out since you don’t want to be fighting more than 1 at a time.
  7. Hey Mel, Guess What? I Got Demon's Souls 2 Nights Ago For My PS3! The Game Is Pretty Awesome, And I Finally Figured Out A Few Things. You Were Right, And I Had A Feeling That It Would Take Me A Bit Of Time To Get Used To The Game's Mechanics. Anyway, Got My First Trophy(Slay The Demon Phalanx). For The First Area I Have Access To Two Places At The Moment. Finally Killed That Bastard Red-Eyed Black Knight(Knight With The Spear And Shield), Although I Don't Have The Key To Whatever He Was Guarding Behind Those Big Doors. Leveled Up My Character A Few, So Thats Good, Kinda Farming Some Souls To Get Leveled Up. Although I've Only Used The Maiden In Black Maybe Like A Total Of 3-4 Times So Far. Upgrade Some Weapons And My Knight's Shield. Coincidentally I Am Also A Knight Myself...Hehe Got A Bow So I Can Shoot My Enemies From Afar And Be Able To Shoot With Precision, Yay I Was Saving Up For Some Arrows, Cause I'm At The Part Where You Have To Run With The Dragon Thats Spewing Fire On The Rocky Bridge-Like Road, The One That Sorty Looks Like The Great Wall Of China...LOL Anyway, I Was Able To Get To The Last Part Of That, But I Ended Up Getting Killed Cause There Were Too Many Demons To Deal With And I Was Trying To get Out Of The Dragon's Flame Behind Me As I Was Running For Dear Life...XD And I Cannot Move When They All Attack Me Just A Second After Each Other So I'm Pretty Much Stuck Till I'm Dead...XD So, My Plan Is To Use The Bow To Get Rid Of Some Of The Demons Before I Run Towards Them, Then Kill Them One By One, If Possible.
  8. Happy New Year Mel Hope You Are Having Fun Nowadays. Hope To Chat-Chit With You Sometime Soon. Lates
  9. Thanks Mel Glad You Remembered, Unless You Cheated And Looked At The Forums Home Page To See That It Was My Birthday...LOL jk ;P Again, Thanks (>^_^)>
  10. Happy Birthday! sincerely ,

TenseikenSlash.
  11. OMG tell me your secret of the mozzarella bacon omelet.
  12. Hey Mel Check Out My Newest Video that I Just Uploaded Last Night: YouTube - ‪.//J(h)acker&#x202crlm;

Hope You Like It. Enjoy
  13. haha! ookaayyyy. rofl
  14. LMFAO Could You Maybe Thank Some Of My Posts If You Looked At Them And Maybe Thought It Was Actually Good? Or Something? ...Pwetty Pwease?
  15. Well people thank you for whatever reasons they feel like haha so there really isn't a set system. I dish out plus rep regularly for silly ass reasons
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 102
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast