Conversation Between Kilala and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

226 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. LOL I'm On Summer Vacation Now Yay (=^-^=)
  2. -Yawns- I'm so tired today... I'm like a zombie haha! Zzz.... xD
  3. Meh, Still Working On My Day...LOL Its Almost Over Though, So I'm Happy. Just Cannot Wait To Go Home. If You Want, I'll Be Home In About An Hour And 40 Minutes Or So, So You Can Talk To Me On MSN cause I'll be On That when I Get Home. That Is If You Still have MSN And You Still Use It. Hopefully Its The Same One, If not, Could you Tell Me What It Is?
  4. I'm doing alright at the moment thanks ^^. Had a nice day shopping... up early tomorrow though. Yuck ^~. How was your day?
  5. Thats What This Little Bro Is For, Looking Out For You, Even Though It Probly Should Be The Other Way Around...LOL

Anyway, Hows My Big Sis Doing? Everything Good? If You Wanna Talk Anytime, Just Drop Me A VM Or PM And I Will Answer It With Pleasure As Soon As I Can
  6. Aww I know! And thank you so much for that -bows-
  7. You Totally Are Very Lucky, Especially To Have A Friend Like Me (=^-^=)
    I'm Always There For You When You Need Me, You Know I Will Always Be.
  8. ^^ Aww you're so kind! I'm lucky to have such amazing friends *.*
  9. It Is Completely 110% True.

I Love You Big Sis, You Know I Do <3

I Like Making You Feel Special And Loved, Well, Cause Its True, You Are Special, And You Are Loved, And I Am Just Expressing That To You.

I Am Sure You Feel The Same Way About Me.
  10. Aww thank you <333
  11. Okie! I will go look now -salutes-
  12. 'Mkay ;P

Go Check My Reply To Your Thread.
  13. !!! Exams come first. When you're free then take your time. I'll be here after all ;P
  14. No, I Have Not Yet...I Shall Try To Make It As Soon As I Can...It Will Take Time Though, As I Still Have Exams To Deal With, So Yeah.

Anyway, I Also Replied To Your Reply On Your Thread "Room For One More?"

I'm Sure You'll Like What I Had To Say In Reply To What You Said.
  15. Hmm... What about either Yuna's staff or Squall's gunblade? Have you done Squallie's gunblade yet? :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 226
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast