Conversation Between Furore and Fate

177 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Cheers dude.
  2. Nathaaannnnnn! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^.^
  3. Yeah, it is.
    I had a deadline there in the sake of fairness since I was offering a prize.
    It's a pity though, I wouldn't have minded seeing what you could have come up with.
    And I'm thinking about possibly donating similar prizes to art comps in the future...
  4. -pokes- I just noticed "Silver" is on my avatar. =p
    The focal was too wide for me to add in "Moon" afterward. >_<

And guess the contest is over now? I was Photoshop-less for a couple days, there. =<
  5. Well essentially, just create a sig (you have full creativity) for The Cleanup Crew to use (so will probably need the name on the banner somewhere) that fits with forum rules and first prize is one year's deviantART premium membership. If ten people enter I'll make some sort of second and third prize too, likely just shorter dA subscriptions or points or something.
  6. Aussies use the "us" thing, too? I thought it was just the Brits? xD But nope, I haven't updated my album with them yet. These are new; I made them all yesterday.
    CLICKIE! CLICKIE AGAIN! CLICKIE ONCE MORE!

I'm a bit confused by the contest rules. ^_^" Can you clarify for me? Sounds like fun, but I'm a bit clueless, really.

Oh, yeah, it's winter for you guys! I thought winters there were still hot, though? Haha, hey, you gotta spend to be happy. Just make sure to spend some for me, too. I think my cold medicine's gotten me a LOT better; I barely cough now.

Inspired by whom? xD
  7. Yeah, give us a look at the new avatars, your artwork the last few months has been incredible. (If they're the ones in that album above the PSP Wallpapers, I'll check those out now).

Oh and speaking of art, check out the banner comp in my sig. I am hoping to get at least ten entries, but realistically I doubt it'll happen unfortunately. Still, it might help draw one or two deviantARTists to the community in search of an easy subscription.

I've been great with the only bad thing being getting the odd cold myself. It's winter here and some of the night shifts are below 0 Celcius. Went absolutely nuts with buying random crap for a full month though, I must have spent thousands on mostly games and trinkets.
  8. I SEE YOU! =D
    Naw, not really. =\
    I'm doing wonderful, but I have a cold. I made new avatars, wanna see?
    How are you doin'?
  9. Hidden Silver is hidden.
    How goes it dude?
  10. Oh, that's nice, thankies. =] I finally decided at one point I didn't want to get myself caught up in forum business. But if anyone starts shit with me I'm not gonna swallow my pride, either. =3 Haha, I think I learned something this past year~
  11. Yeah and it's a pity as you were always one of the better members.
    Never saw you starting shit with anyone.
  12. Oh, I just saw what fun you were talking about, haha. I'm none too active these days. I barely know what's going on anymore. =(
  13. All is indeed.
    This one's for the little guy!
  14. Haha, then all is well, then? =3 Give 'em hell!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 177
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast