Conversation Between Kilala and Chez Daja

69 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Awww xD!!! I beat you made his day/month/year/life x3!!! So cuuuute!!! *Bakes you an Apple Pie* xD
  2. Hahaha, I met him in real life a few times as well -- it was weird, he was really quiet! I had my first kiss with him, haha. I feel so lame now!
  3. Awww that is so adorable!!!!!!!! *Glomples you* x3 I could just eat you like a cookie... xD
  4. I was hyperactive as a noob, haha. That was it, really. I had a TFF boyfriend too, hahahahahaha. God, the embarrassment of that.
  5. Hehe, yeah I'm a postaholic... it's pretty scary... but I love it! Freedom of opinion and BLISS <333333333

Mwhaha I wish I knew you as a noob... *GLOMPS*
  6. You know what I just realised? You've had 700 posts in just three months.

Reminds me of me when I was newly joined. Actually, I just spammed quite a lot. At least your posts serve a purpose.
  7. Too right! Maybe I'll buy myself an adult baby gro for the occassion.
  8. I like your thinking... And I get to be friends with a genius three year old! YAY! <3 *HUGGLES*
  9. So basically I can be three if I want to be right?

A three year old who can read and write.
  10. Awww I feel for you x3. In November I go the big 20. And it freaks me out... I don't even feel 19 now xD.
    Just remember though, you're only as old as you feel! <333
  11. Thank you. 21 seems really scary though. I thought 18 and 20 were scary, but this seems to be in a league of it's own. I'll be a full adult by 21; maybe I'll do what those old women do and pretend I'm going backwards in years.
  12. !!!!!! Your birthday on the 13th?! I WILL REMEMBER THAT! <_< Maybe I'll make you banner or something... if youre not here on your birthday then..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <333 *Super hugs* x3
  13. I'll miss you too!
    Not really planning much; we're going out for Sushi one night since we have this cheap place down the road and they gave me money off vouchers. That'll be good. Then it's my birthday on the 13th and my parents will be back by then, so hopefully we'll have a little party or a buffet of somekind.
  14. Oooh! That's a good idea :3 The 29th you say? I'll be sure to remember... *Sniffs* I shall miss talking to you... but I know you will return! *HUGS*
    Got anything special planned for your break? ^^
  15. Thanks, haha.

Hahaha, me too. Actually, I was going to inform the boards that I'm not going to be here for a while, but I don't think I'll bother since I'm not very active lately anyway. But I will tell you! I'm going away from the 29th of July until the 17th of August. My parents are going on holiday so I've invited Andrew to stay for a while which means that I'll probably be too busy to get on TFF. I'll stop by once or twice, though!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 69
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast