Conversation Between Sinister and Alice

12 Visitor Messages

1. Ahh...I see.
    More a reason to stick with XP, huh?
  2. 7 is like Vista but worse. The compatibility issues will never go away and I'm not impressed with how they've made pirating and file-type conversion more of a pain. They've gotten smarter with the companion software like Windows Movie Maker, by removing the narration function. ect... The list goes on. It's pretty and cute but can't accomplish half of the cheap and versatile cheats and tricks that I learned on it's predecessors.
  3. How come it's worse on 7? And heh, someone who isn't a fan of Windows 7...that's a first for me.
  4. Yeah, it's twice the pain on Windows 7. I'm not a fan of 7 anyway. I'll get around to it eventually...at some point. Just have to break free with some spare time.
  5. Aha.

Maybe make a new account if password recovery isn't working? And I feel your pain(I think). Everytime I reinstall XP, I have to reinstall MSN...which takes forever.
  6. Jules...how could I forget you... Silly Jules, remember back then your personality was seamlessly merged with Silver's? j/k But yea, I haven't been getting on MSN because...This is a new comp...haven't set up e-mail and I can't remember my MSN password. ^^;
  7. Ahh, I see.

I've been doing good. Well, 50/50, rather. As for anything you missed, I'm not aware of much. All I really do is join in the occasional conversations on MSN. If there was any event, I may have missed it.

As for real life, I've entered Year/Grade 10. It's the second day. And I've already got work thrown at me. x_x

Anything new on your side?
  8. Caught without a computer...Somewhere in time and space. What have I missed, hmm? And how've you been?
  9. Hahaha. I just saw one of your posts and was just about to send a message.
    Where have you been? Seems like you're back.
  10. Hmph...
  11. Sorry, OB. I was sleepy. I'll say hello tonight, and from now on I'll get on more regularly.
  12. Agreed. GET ON THERE! NAO.
    Anyway, heya. Enjoy getting visitor messages daily. ^^;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12