Conversation Between joleine taylor and seanb

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi seanb it wasent an idea i seen it on a website. I put in google final fantasy tattoos of a moogle and chocobo thats were i found it. And so i thought to my self i would go and get it done. I'v had a rikku one done as well and i put an angel wing on he back so im having one done in a couple of weeks and im getting my moogle one done. After that cause i have rikku im going to get yuna done on the inside of my leg.
  2. Ah yea? nice one! let us know how it goes,
    I havent made my mind up yet about what I'd get done, a cactuar would be cool!
  3. cool,
    Was thinking of maybe the yu yevon symbol myself,
  4. Hi seanb glad you like my tattoo finaly figured how to get the picture on the forum as for the idea of a tattoo i was looking at some images on the internet and was a similar one and thought it was cute. so i put the picture on my mem stick and had a word with my tattooiest and he did mt a similar one.
  5. Hi seanb glad you like my tattoo finaly figured how to get the picture on the forum as for the idea of a tattoo i was looking at some images on the internet and was a similar one and thought it was cute. so i put the picture on my mem stick and had a wor
  6. hiya! thanks for gettin that pic i was really curious because im interested in ff related tattoos and have been thinking of ideas for myself for a while.. well i must say it turned out really well, love the colour in it, what made you get one of a moogle on a chocobo, or did you have other ideas?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6