Conversation Between Casanova[OCAU] and Bleachfangirl

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Well, I guess feeling older while in school is something of a good thing. I guess they're just giving us three chances to be the oldest. =P
  2. haha it's to make you feel 'old' again i suppose, because you're very quickly the 'senior' again in junior high
  3. Oh, my bad. I didn't read it properly either. Haha, I mistook a 't' for a 'r'.

Oh, so you have just two divisions in grade levels. For us, kindergarten through fifth/sixth grade is elementary school, sixth/seventh to eighth is junior high, and ninth to twelfth is high school. College is optional too, but kind of necessary. The biggest jump is from elementary to junior high because of the different periods for different subject classes. I don't really understand why we need junior high schools when they're just smaller versions of high schools. =/
  4. i meant 'it's'. But had a spelling mistake. lol

so how's the education system laid out in your country? for us, you have primary for prep-year 6, then year7-12, you have high school, then uni, if you chose to do further study.
  5. I don't think high school is much different from junior high, other than how it's harder to figure out any person's grade level. We're all the same height, wear the same things, and take a crazy mixture of classes. o_o

IRS, as in the auditing people? My mom always loses sleep when they come around.
  6. Haha yea I get through ok. So how do you find highschool.

Sleeping definetly wins I think... But ITS very very close!
  7. I do too! That's the only reason I know I won't be totally unhappy when I'm off at college, living on student loans and top ramen. That stuff is good.

That sounds kind of funny, but the way you put it makes it seem like you can still handle yourself pretty well. Just keep cracking at them.

Haha, if they can last through that kind of thing, they're just too sturdy. I wish you luck in your battle. If you ever need someone to confuse and distract them while you sneak in to fix things, I could be of some service.

Sleeping is amazing. I have a hard time deciding if it's better than, or equal to eating though. What do you think?
  8. ooo i lurrvveeee top ramen!

haha well see this is my issue. I have full accountability and 0 control. So I basically it ends up being a job with a mixture of smooch or twist arms. lol Usually though, things are pretty good fun because you deal with people a lot. But occasionally you get people for whom, making sense isn't a requisite requirement and you have to crack it at them.

Bank systems are terrible.. like they're designed to last a bloody nuclear attacks and never go down, but my god to change even the littlest thing is a bloody battle. haha

hahha yea I'll swap bed for school/uni/college any day -_- I'm love sleeping haha
  9. Well, if you do get it, at least you'll have a nice place to eat your Cup Noodles and Top Ramen in.

That sounds simple enough, but taking care of all that probably takes a lot of effort. Bank systems can't be so bad though...right? They seem to keep some order amongst themselves, so their systems mustn't be that bad. Hopefully there will come a day when those years you spent in university will come in handy. Until then, learning more will have to do.

School's not that bad at all, but I'm a dramatic little girl. I'm in my first year of high school/ninth grade, and it's actually kind of fun. I just prefer staying in bed.
  10. lol. the auction is on this weekend. And yea, it's pretty expensive, so I'm gonna be all third world poverty if the purchase goes through.. but here's hoping my salary is gonna rise sufficiently.

I'm a manager in operations, so basically, I make sure that... stuff happens.. cheaper, easier and quicker. You'd be amazed how... bad bank systems are. It's got nothing to do with what I've done in university.. but hey.. learning the ropes. lol

haha oh you're so dramatic. Is school really that bad for you? What grade/year/form are you in?
  11. Did you get it? Did you get it? That sounds big and comfy, but ff it's like the Manhattan of New York, I'm guessing it goes for a steep price.

Okay, I'll start appreciating my time in this hellhole more then. There's always that kind of pressure, but I'm sure you don't screw up. What kind of work do you do anyway? Like it much?
  12. haha yea i like this beautiful art deco unit which is in an area.... well think of it as Manhattan is to new york, for Melbourne.

2 bedroom + study all for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and yea I loved school man. You screwed up, and yea you got told off but there wasn't 'really' any responsibility. I screw up at work and it could mean my bonus is cut in half and the company looses a million dollars or something :s

Waaay too tiring.
  13. Ah, house hunting isn't the most fun activity. I wish you even more luck so that you find a nice one that doesn't empty your savings. Work does that, doesn't it? ^^ Do you like it any better than school though?
  14. Looking to buy a place soon, so that it doesn't take me a bloody hour to get to work. But yea... it's funny, once you start work, that's all you do -_-

haha. but yea. work drains me
  15. Families are all dysfunctional, so nothing's really wrong. =P
    You haven't told me how you've been though, sir.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast