Conversation Between Crazy Chocobo and Dimi

14 Visitor Messages

1. I couldn't do that, I would probably get too attached to the animal and would want to keep it then haha. I hope it all goes well for you, it does sound like good fun.
  2. It's nice. What I do is help out with some office work and feed the animals there. I'm hoping to do some fund raising activities with it. I hear it's really fun. I even wanted to do the pet adoption thing where I temporarily have one of the pets until someone is able to take care of them but my parents would get mad. We already have enough pets over here. ><
  3. Nice. What's it like volunteering at a pet shelter? That sounds interesting. Luckily my work is just down the road from me at the local school so I don't have far to go.
  4. Thanks. I'm doing pretty good. I'm just volunteering at the pet shelter just to keep myself not bored . And I'm still job hunting. Have yet got a call from Carl's Jr. It's all good though. I really didn't want to work there because of the distance it is from where I live.
  5. Pretty good I suppose, I have been working plus I wanted a break from this site. Since I'm not working at the moment I thought I would post a bit. I hope you are doing well.
  6. You're back!!!! I haven't seen you around here in forever. How have you been?
  7. They had a play for Christmas and they practiced for it. Charlie Brown picked out a crappy little Christmas tree and they all sang and danced around the place. It was another cheesy Christmas special, but I liked it.
  8. I forgot what the Christmas one went. How did it go? I'm thinking it involved the Spirit of Christmas of something. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.
  9. Yeah, Snoopy is awesome. I named one of my dogs after him.
    The shows/movies were also cool. I have a few of the comics and I always enjoy reading them. My favorite special was the Christmas one, it was a classic! ^_^
  10. SNOOPY!!!!! Snoopy's damn amazing. Just looking at your avatar, I remember I used to watch those movies with him and Charlie Brown. Ever seen the one with the Pumpkins? Wow, it's been so long since I've seen one at all.
  11. YES! Lefties for life!
  12. Thanks. You're an amazing person as well. I like having another fellow left in the convos. It's so lonely getting dog piled by the righties.

We're unique!!!!
  13. Fishie! How are you? I hope you are doing well. You're a great person and I always enjoy talking with you in those group convos! Yay!
  14. C.C.!!!! This is so like myspace. Haha, like those comments but much better. Anyways, you're awesome. And the bird avy is cool.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14